Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

NSNS vs NNNN (or SSSS) for an AC generator

Started by Rhett, May 25, 2008, 01:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhett

i'm trying to understand why it seems all AC generator use the NSNS pattern for the magnet and not just NNNN (or SSSS)...

i'm having trouble finding anything on google (or here on OU) to help explain it better... if you know some links please share them :)

the only difference i can logically think of between the two would be the frequency/hertz the current flows at (NSNS being about half of NNNN i would assume)...

i don't think there would be any voltage or amperage difference between the two... i could be very wrong about that though (i'm still very new to all this)

the only way i could see the NSNS setup producing more volts/amps is on a single rotor with coils on only one side.

i reason the NSNS setup would create a stronger magnetic field close to the rotor (but weaker further away)

HERE'S MY QUESTION

lets say you have two rotors with coils sandwiched between them like this ( this is the magnet N==S )

N==S    coil    N==S

now the NNNN setup looks like this all the way around the rotor

and the NSNS alternates between

N==S    coil    N==S
and
S==N    coil    S==N

given that both of the generator are identical with the only variable being the arrangement of the magnets, would there be any difference between the two besides the frequency/hertz of the current?

thanks in advance for any input you guys are willing to share :D

Rhett