Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why high petroleum prices are a good thing not to get depressed about

Started by sparks, May 25, 2008, 08:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

There are no energy companies that like to charge high prices.   Oil is getting obsolete which is about time.  So alot of folks are seeing it as oil becoming the new gold of the world.  This ain't happening.  The energy companies knew when it was going to run out along time ago.  You don't think they have developed technologies to stay in business?  Power mongers of the world are going to have to find a new substance to mind fuck people and they are all up in a shit because there line of krap has to be changed.  They are such idiots my four year old grandaughters art work will surpass anything they will ever create.  Anybody who wants to play God/US
should get together and get some new rules hashed out.  The winner that isolates himself from reality first and says the most bizarre shit about how wonderful his flag is or how wonderful the color of his skin is or how wonderful his religious line of krap is will be judged the winner.  Terrorist of the day or king of bullshit.  Soldiers need to wake up and question who is pulling their strings and just tell your sargeants to fuck off.  I guarantee if you go all the way up the chain of command that is asking you to kill people there is going to be a complete fuckup at the top.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Freezer

They are developing fuel cells, which will be the new gasoline.  They need a way to sell fuel through a pump, and fuel cells seem to be it.  Last time I read the oil companies were making record profits..Kinda of sickening when they are actually raising the price..They know there is nothing else on the market, and they will bleed people as much as they can till the end.. I'd love to acquire one of bob lazar's special hydrogen tanks, and never have to go to the station again..  He's been running his corvette for decades on hydrogen, electrolyzed by solar..Its that special tank he has thats stopping it from going into production and him producing his kits..Everything is already out there, but people need to make their paper money, so no go for now..

b0rg13

yup it seems like oil is not running out at all, we are just simply being screwed over, as usual.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

dankie

The question is ? Why dont they make stanley meyer generators and In a way thats so complicated the average powerplant employee thinks its a nuclear reactor or some shit . Why dont they just sell us free energy at the same price?

Thats the real question

b0rg13

you can bet they probably are, or when they can they will.

...this is why we need personal power units to take the wind out of there sales/sails.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.