Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Meyers has been cracked (100% sure)

Started by dankie, May 26, 2008, 04:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Did anyone catch on to what Meyers said about using processed water in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSDtCkLxQd8&feature=related

There are other video's and speeches where he talks of using negative and positive energy's.

This makes me think that he may have been pre charging the water with negative or positive and then using the opposite to ignite it.

I do know that it is obvious that the water he has used is preconditioned or as he puts it, processed.

One thing that bothers me is the way his patent's are worded. They are worded in such a way that any thing we build that uses water as a fuel, would violate his patent. Does anyone know if his patents are open source and if not, does anyone know who holds the rights to his patents?

nightlife

I was just thinking and I came to the conclusion that the water must be positive charged because the engine is attached to the negative. So if you inject a positive in to a negative you get a explosive reaction.

How do we supply water with a positive charge? Do we just run a positive lead from say, the alternator or battery, and place it in to a body of water by it's self without a negative source?

I remember seeing a video where they charged a body of water and when a human touched it, it popped. I am not if it was charge with a positive or a negative or both and it would be interesting to find out.

The.Hermetic.Alchemist

Quote from: khabe on August 06, 2008, 09:20:55 AM
Water or steam will destroy engine oil - nothing more. Not only thin layer of oil on the surfaces will be nullified - some steam and finally water goes down wheres oil, consequences crankshaft-mixed butter-like potage instead of high quality engine oil and The End comes fast.  And not only when Meyers system - by my opinion - it will happend even when just hydrogen used as fuel. What is product of burning of hydrogen? - Water!  Of course this problem will be solved with new type of oils and new materials for engine, special sealings etg  ... but anyway interesting to see - ho long it takes when experimental rebuilt engine is totally out of order.
This problem was actual when 70-th fuel crisis - lots tried to squirt, using different method, water in to cylinders for saving gasoline - results was invariably the same - huge costs for repair of engine.
Regards,
khabe

let me ask the opposite question that you asked. what is the product of burning gasoline? the answer: carbon dioxide CO2, Carbon Monoxide CO (catalytic converter is used to make CO into CO2)(I almost forgot to mention CO is poisonous), and water. did I say water? yes water is produced when you burn gasoline. but how can this be? gasoline is a hydrocarbon. the more potent the gasoline the more octane, if I am not mistaken that would mean less carbon. and it is unleaded. what is water? H2O! actually here is some physics: Gasoline isn't a pure compound it's a mixture of hydrocarbons typically about 5-10 carbons long, depending on the grade. So it would be C5H12 + C6H14 + C7H16 etc. look how much hydrogen is in that molecule. this proves water is a byproduct of gasoline, and a major byproduct.

khabe

When gasoline then, yes, also some water included in exhaust?s (steam) - it caused many problems for engineers - mostly solved.
When hydrogen then water (steam) is main product in exhaust.
Im absolutely 100% YES!!! man about using water, hydrogen, HHO ot what ever - just tried to let you know about mentioned problems.
Even Alcohol - good fuel as well - does shorten life of common car engine - main problem is corrosion and inconcinnity with common oils.
When engine designed for Alcohol - then those problems are mostly solved.
My opinion is that just rebuilt common car engine could be not give very good results - engine must to be especially designed/built for 
another kind of fuels.

regards,
khabe

Sparky345

Quote from: z.monkey on July 04, 2008, 09:35:36 PM
Howdy Dankie,

You should give up trying to turn the internal combustion engine into a "green" machine.  Ain't gonna happen.  The thing is soaked in and dripping with oil.  It was designed by oil company contracts.  It is not compatible with the "green" age.  It is not meant for the future.  We should melt down all those nasty old iron engine blocks and turn them into core rods for solid state "free" energy devices.  Searle Disks, TPUs, Soft Particle Reactors, Hubbard Coils, and other all electric forms of energy production are the future.  The full electric vehicle, like the Tesla Roadster, will dominate the highways within the next 10 years.

There are better ways to utilize hydrogen, and HHO also...

Blessed Be Brothers...

UH, no, it wasn't  "designed by oil companies".  Origionally, they were made to run on ethanol or in the case of the diesel veggie/ peanut oil.

They are pretty darn green BTW.  I don't think we will be melting them down anytime soon, especially for crackpot "free'" energy that doesn't exist.

The ethanol burning modified diesel, puts out zero emissions; models used in  super hybrid buses being developed in Brazil get over 140 mpg.  Expect to see them coming to cities in the USA soon.