Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MT 10, 11 and 13 Combination

Started by Alexioco, May 28, 2008, 11:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Yes Bessler did say simple, It must be totally different from what we are looking at...

Has anyone read his Apologia Poetica? haven't, would like to though...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

AB Hammer

Greetings Alex

On your combination. I see allot of counter leverage which will kill it and make it a non runner. Look at the outer arms and how close the inner weights are to try to move the outer. Then look at Newton leverage teachings and you will see. What you are trying to come up with is what you want as the finish effect but you need a better way to get there.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

dirt diggler

Quote from: DrWhat on June 20, 2008, 07:40:28 AM
A "carpenter's apprentice" with say one year's training. Still, we get Bessler's point.

Yes, right.  Like I said, it's been a while since I read the info.
It is important to remember the fact that Besseler was so nervous with anyone seeing inside before payment, that he only let that 1 person look.  the statement that it was a simple mechanism, I believe means just that.  Besseler put his life on the line if his wheel was a hoax,  and looking at many of these complicated wheels, I don't think he would take the chance.  too many moving parts, too hard to prove what is happening.  He had to be sure, that if someone bought the wheel, a quick look inside would be proof enough to let him live.

just my opinion.

Dirt
No, really, I love beating my head against this wall.......

Alexioco

Yes, which if thats the case then what that tells me is that only little parts of certain MT wheels are needed, the only problem though is, MT 27 can do something so special (look at my MT 27 thread) so that must of been added some how...

Alexioco

Quote from: AB Hammer on June 20, 2008, 08:34:50 AM
Greetings Alex

On your combination. I see allot of counter leverage which will kill it and make it a non runner. Look at the outer arms and how close the inner weights are to try to move the outer. Then look at Newton leverage teachings and you will see. What you are trying to come up with is what you want as the finish effect but you need a better way to get there.

AB I have got it, here is a better way to move them so that the weights that lift are lighter but further from the axle of the heavier weight causing lift, what if the inner weights are attached on the outside inner circle and move the outer weights that way...

here are two ways to do it;

an attachment would need to be devised some how for No.2