Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Key To Perpetual Mechanical Motion

Started by 0ne, May 29, 2008, 07:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocket

Quote from: 0ne on May 29, 2008, 09:39:51 PM
With the right size mass, and the right strength magnets, with the perfect amount of length, and a perfect amount of angle, you can plow through the gate. :D

I have already done it.

If you need more power, did you know that your mass is creating electricity as it is going through the v-gate? Channel that electricity to the other side, and power an electromagnet, weak or not.

A horizonal circle is the best bet. Just like the back srubber style.

:D

Are you saying that you have closed the loop using v-gates - ie. perpetual motion?  If so, a video would be nice...

resonanceman

Quote from: utilitarian on June 01, 2008, 08:14:49 PM
Not sure what is going on there, but like I said before, if the Vs are arranged in order of increasing strength, then yes, you can escape a weaker V in favor of a stronger one.  The fact that the author of the video did not show a circle of Vs speaks volumes.  This concept cannot work.

Why is it that   a skeptical  viewpoint here  carries weight   with no  proof ...............but   a belief that  something  works  requires proof?   

My  examples   both  show   magnets  traveling  smoothly   between    Vs   there is no evidence that the   latter  Vs are stronger . 

The  fact that they are not  full circles  only means that they are not  full circles  ....... No  proof that  they can't  work in full circles   can  be  taken  from the video   just because they are not    set up in full circles  ............

I have noticed that   people  working at suppressing an idea often take 1% evidence and  call it  100% proof that it won't  work  .................All to often they are believed   .

gary

SINEWAVE

ragnew

Hey guys,

Please forgive my ignorance as my interest is way greater than my knowledge.

I just found this little track video with V shaped magnets.
The cart seems to go past the point of the V.

http://fdp.nu/shared/files/Calloways%20Perendev/CallVtrak2.MPG

Rich

Sprocket

Quote from: SINEWAVE on June 02, 2008, 04:14:27 AM
utilitarian, why so hostile?

- check his past posts - he is an out-and-out sceptic, with any positive feedback almost always including a cautionary side-note.

The real question you should be asking is what's the real purpose of him and his ilk - check out Archer Quinn's thread and the back-posts of a few of the prominent critics there - you should notice they joined this forum specifically to debunk Archer - some have many dozens of posts, all critical, and are posting to no other threads!

imo - all paid debunkers...