Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Key To Perpetual Mechanical Motion

Started by 0ne, May 29, 2008, 07:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Quote from: SINEWAVE on June 03, 2008, 12:36:36 PM
So are you saying a howard johnson toy car track doesnt work?....yes or no?

I regret to say I am not familiar with that device.  Do you have a link to more information about.  Google search did give me much.

hansvonlieven

Quote from: Jerryx on June 02, 2008, 06:16:11 PM
The Key to perpetual motion is the pendulum fulcrum.

http://www.freewebs.com/boltoncomputers/PM.htm

Sorry Jerryx,

This does not work. You need more energy to lift the hammer than the hammer imparts to the pendulum. Back to the drawing board, I'm afraid. If you don't believe me, look at the simulation below.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

utilitarian

Quote from: Sprocket on June 03, 2008, 05:18:41 PM
I have you at a slight disadvantage - I am a voracious reader of this forum and am well familiar with your posts and opinions...

But two brief points.  The abundance of debunkers on FE forums makes it clear that there is a supression agenda - these individuals claim to not even believe in OU, yet many expend huge energy and time posting, when "human-nature"  would dictate that most 'ordinary' sceptics would critique something for awhile, get fustrated that the 'FE-idiots' just didn't get Newton and move on.  This does not happen - you have been posting you overtly negative stuff since Nov '07 with no let-up.  Second, while validation is important, history has shown that the scientific establishment only adheres to scientific principles when it doesn't conflict with the wishes of bigoil - one of the most deplorable examples of this concerned MIT - until then, seen as one of the true bastions of science - and cold fusion (LENR).  They were guilty of manipulating test data to indicate that no LENR was occurring - Dr. Eugene Mallove even resigned from MIT over it at the time - when in fact the 'real' results showed that tell-tale tritium was indeed present, and this was further confirmed by another insider many years later (it's on YouTube somewhere).  LENR has also been replicated hundreds of time since by independent labs.  So, if you cannot get someone as 'prestigious' as MIT to tell the truth, why should we expect EE's lower in the food-chain to act any differently...

1.  The reason the skeptics stick around is the same reason Lawrence Tseung's thread is so huge.  When someone keeps saying something utterly ridiculous and is vehement about it, it attracts many to give their two cents.  It's just human nature.  Overunity claims particularly lend themselves to getting people to chime in, because they tend to be really out there, and the proponents are very dedicated.

Notice how when someone posts something that is just obviously true, there is nothing to dispute, and the topic is over.  There is nothing else to say.

2.  I will give you points for at least not blaming Mallove's robbery/murder on big oil.  However, there is no evidence to support interference by big oil.  There was some kind of dispute, you're right, but I do not remember any shenanigans like that.

SINEWAVE

another word for 'debunker' is 'marketer'....any car dealership has a paid debunker working for them.

i use to work in SEO and i would steer no less than 400,000 people per day and i literally had the tools to spam millions per day, the internet doesnt just make propagation of information easier, it also makes it easier to manipulate.

i use to know crackheads that would shoot you for a $20 rock..why wouldnt a group of people with the most violent history in mankind do it to protect $100 billion per year?

right now i could tell utilitarian a hj toy is a firetruck with sirens and he would know none the better....get it?

hansvonlieven

Quote from: SINEWAVE on June 03, 2008, 12:17:57 AM
so your saying a howard johnson car toy wont work?

No, it doesn't. Try closing the loop and it stuffs up like all the ramp devices SMOT and all. No-one to this date has proved propulsion using magnets. There have been many claims, all of them dubious, to say the least. There is NO such thing as a working permanent magnet motor to date.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx