Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The 9/11 Truth Movement, Free Energy Suppression, and the Global Elite's Agenda

Started by CB_Brooklyn, May 30, 2008, 01:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdanielmsev

To borg 13:
   From House painter;
  After twenty minutes of tightly twisted 20 mil plastic wrapped around my neck, and in true overunity fashion I actually tried it, all over my body, head nose, arms, even as a neck constricting air vacuum, so no oxygen could get to my brain, even covering my knee, right not left, I am still at a loss what this idea will do. If the idea is to advance OU, Please explain hiw this helps.

b0rg13

Quote from: sdanielmsev on May 30, 2008, 10:50:29 PM
  To borg 13:
   From House painter;
  After twenty minutes of tightly twisted 20 mil plastic wrapped around my neck, and in true overunity fashion I actually tried it, all over my body, head nose, arms, even as a neck constricting air vacuum, so no oxygen could get to my brain, even covering my knee, right not left, I am still at a loss what this idea will do. If the idea is to advance OU, Please explain hiw this helps.

hmmm ok fair enough , try this, dive down to the bottom of the ocean and wait there for about 5 days, make sure your naked so you get a tan at the same time, the only item you can take down with you is a whistle.enjoy.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

utilitarian

OMG all that suppression!  We know energy companies love to spend billions exploring for and extracting oil, when instead they could produce energy for free and sell it for nearly 100% profit.  So what they do instead is buy these free energy patents and sit on them.  Wait. . . patents expire in 20 years.  But anyway, I am sick of hearing about all these patent lawsuits by oil companies to enforce their patent rights on all those perpetual motion wheels.

Is there a patent on tinfoil?

sdanielmsev

To Borg:
   From House Painter;
   I lived in a yellow submarine. Helped defeat the blue meanies. Been there, done that.  Just hadn't thought of a whistle.  What am I supposed to whistle? Dixie? Oh now I get it. You want my grail. It is very nice. Now go, your breath smells like elderberry.