Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The 9/11 Truth Movement, Free Energy Suppression, and the Global Elite's Agenda

Started by CB_Brooklyn, May 30, 2008, 01:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdanielmsev

To CB Brooklyn:
   From House Painter;
   Where is your solution? Big brother is a fictional character in a book of fiction. As is the obelisk in Clarke's 2001. Both authors showed how humans overcome adversity in extraordinary circumstances. Whining about your inability to rein in what you hate(don't want to pay your share), is how the "elite" rein you in. Watch movies? Probably the most wasteful industry ever. Wear store-bought clothes? Same. What is your plumbing? Your electric? Ever thought about doing it yourself?  Bet you couldn't survive 15 days without the energy "Big Oil" provides. From your water bottle to your nut bar, to the solar panels, to the windmills; as a sidebar, that sounds like a 60's lyric. What is your solution? And, finally, what about this forum? Think the internet could exist without cheap-"Big Oil" electricity? Stop blaming others for your habits.

jibbguy

First , i would ask , where is the proof that the nay-sayers have that these technologies don't work?

Funny, isnt it, that they can't point to any studies. Why wouldnt there have been studied by Universities, with the results posted online, like there are for thousands of other phenomena? IF something is suppressed, there is a good reason for it... Like some1 is gonna lose billions if it IS studied and allowed to be published widely by the mainstream. Because if there was studies that proved these things didn't work, then u would be sure to see it published all over the place, and we would get plastered with posts linking to them, with ppl saying "I told u so" ;)

Next I would ask what is it that make some1 want to defend Big Oil, unless they were getting paid to do it? Lol the rest of us know we are getting screwed royally by the oil corps; and even ppl who know nothing about alternative energy despise them for it. Their profits have doubled lately: It doesnt cost any more to refine and transport $10 a barrel oil as it does $120 a barrel.... Yet their price-fixing is allowed to destroy the economy: Cause inflation, unemployment, food shortages, recession.... All so those jerks can get their windfall profits at society's expense. Defend that, lol.

Lastly i would tell those that suggest we couldnt get along without the oil and coal cartels, that they are full of it ;) We could get along just fine off the grid, and there are many people who do now... Living off DC on boats using mainly wind and solar, or up in the mountains, using paddle wheel generators in streams and rivers. If we had magnetic motor-generators at home and at work for electricity, and HHO to run our cars and heating, we could give them all the finger and never look back. Good riddance to bad rubbish ;)

I think that most of the people who frequent in THIS forum could get along without the government and power companies controlling our lives.... Its the ones who refuse to think out of the box who will be stuck paying that hidden energy tax forever.... A bigger tax than all others put together yet the neo-cons don't complain about THAT one, cause they are the ones getting the money, lol. Everyone in the Bush administration are ex-oil ppl... Even Condoleza Rice has an Exxon tanker named after her lol. Any surprise they dragged us into a war over oil, and lied about it all? Nooo, that was no conspiracy, lol.....

b0rg13

Quote from: jibbguy on June 01, 2008, 04:24:38 AM
First , i would ask , where is the proof that the nay-sayers have that these technologies don't work?

Funny, isnt it, that they can't point to any studies. Why wouldnt there have been studied by Universities, with the results posted online, like there are for thousands of other phenomena? IF something is suppressed, there is a good reason for it... Like some1 is gonna lose billions if it IS studied and allowed to be published widely by the mainstream. Because if there was studies that proved these things didn't work, then u would be sure to see it published all over the place, and we would get plastered with posts linking to them, with ppl saying "I told u so" ;)

Next I would ask what is it that make some1 want to defend Big Oil, unless they were getting paid to do it? Lol the rest of us know we are getting screwed royally by the oil corps; and even ppl who know nothing about alternative energy despise them for it. Their profits have doubled lately: It doesnt cost any more to refine and transport $10 a barrel oil as it does $120 a barrel.... Yet their price-fixing is allowed to destroy the economy: Cause inflation, unemployment, food shortages, recession.... All so those jerks can get their windfall profits at society's expense. Defend that, lol.

Lastly i would tell those that suggest we couldnt get along without the oil and coal cartels, that they are full of it ;) We could get along just fine off the grid, and there are many people who do now... Living off DC on boats using mainly wind and solar, or up in the mountains, using paddle wheel generators in streams and rivers. If we had magnetic motor-generators at home and at work for electricity, and HHO to run our cars and heating, we could give them all the finger and never look back. Good riddance to bad rubbish ;)

I think that most of the people who frequent in THIS forum could get along without the government and power companies controlling our lives.... Its the ones who refuse to think out of the box who will be stuck paying that hidden energy tax forever.... A bigger tax than all others put together yet the neo-cons don't complain about THAT one, cause they are the ones getting the money, lol. Everyone in the Bush administration are ex-oil ppl... Even Condoleza Rice has an Exxon tanker named after her lol. Any surprise they dragged us into a war over oil, and lied about it all? Nooo, that was no conspiracy, lol.....

all good points, and yeah its easy to see who the oil supporters here are. btw welcome to OU.com ;D
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

jibbguy

Thx! I am glad to have found this place, over a year ago when i first started reading the threads, although i didnt actually register until a few months ago. I really enjoy reading the technical threads, like the TPU section: they have a lot of interesting drama in them, especially if you read them back-to-front. Cause there is always the possibility that in their next post, one of the brave and talented people here will solve the probem! Many times i was highly tempted to post, but since i was on the side-lines with nothing significant to add, i thought better ;)

I did "steal" lots of good advice from here last year when i built a small plate electrolyzer cell with Lawton circuit. It did OK but not spectacular and my buddy is using it now experimenting running on a 4 H.P. genset with it, But that only gave me a taste of what could be ;) Next i would like to delve into the TPU or one of the magnetic motor designs. For over 20 years i worked in the electronics industry as a technician and engineer, and wish to hell i was into alternative energy back then, because all the components, test equipment, and other good stuff i could have gotten for free lol!

In my previous career i worked in "Test and Measurement": Digital storage oscilloscopes, PC-based data aquisition systems and analysis software, high-speed chart recorders, signal amplifiers of all types, and dozens of different types of transducers. If some1 has questions on these i may be able to help.

I am constantly humbled by all the great contributers to this site; and would be pleased to help out somehow ;)

P.S. As a trouble-shooting support person i traveled to hundreds of factories. medical labs, and military installations doing installs, training, and repairs... And often we would have much problems with high voltage spikes (usually from high-current relays or big DC drives) doing amazingly strange stuff... Like knocking out fairly-well shielded components over 100 feet away. When i read that transient spikes are the "key" to tapping into ZPE, i knew instinctually that this must be true; as conventional science does not really explain all the weird stuff i have seen spikes do.

Cap-Z-ro

Welcome aboard jguy,

Your offer to assist is appreciated...and your background will certainly be helpful to all who have ideas but lack certain technical abilities.

People with enthusiasm are an inspiration to others around them.

Regards...