Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Permeability ... I can't find anyone talking about this !!!!!

Started by The Observer, June 02, 2008, 02:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Observer

Hello,

A newbie here. (with a bachelor's degree in physics that has not been utilized in a career situation)

Been interested in 'free' energy for quite sometime, however, I have really gone into high gear in the last month or so.
Experiments and/or reading nightly.

Here's the thing... MAGNETIC PERMEABILITY (or even magnetic susceptibility).
Why? Isn't this word being tossed around like like a baseball during the warm up for the 1st inning of a ballgame?

Yes... I didn't remember this completely, if even at all, til I started investigating.
Anyways...  This is the jist.

Say a certain coil (CC) produces a magnetic field (MF) with a certain amount of current (I) going through it.
  Fine.. the magnetic field is MF... or 1*(MF) would be the same thing.

Well, now stick a material with a Magnetic Permeablity of 5,000 (Soft Iron) in the middle of the coil,
                           ...and...
                                                            taaaaaaa daaaaaaa

THE MAGNETIC FIELD OF THE 'COIL' IS 5,000 TIMES STRONGER with no extra current needed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is, what was  1*(MF) is now 5,000*(MF).
Last I checked with my algebra teacher... this is not equal and a far cry from a unity situation.

So where does the all that extra Magnetic Power come from?
Needs to be conserved you know.
The answer taps into an infinite source I tell you.

There are about a gazillion little rotateable coils in that piece of iron that run continuously energized by two unpaired electrons.
That is, each iron atom has a magnetic field produced by ... (same as always) electrons moving.

Now, under normal circumstances these little "coils" (iron atoms) are pointed every which way, which then ADDS up to a total magnetic field of about zero.
Yes... It ADDS up... a very very very key point... to zero. <--- a misleading figure that zero

Well, those dang debunker types like James Randi? are going to go silient (can I say shit their pants, here?)
                    when they realize that they can also ADD up to a net total of ALL the current running in those gazzilllions of atoms.
NOBODY is going to stop those electrons from going round the atom no matter how negative they may be.
This is the aforementioned infinite source.  The source that powers atoms.  Period

Here is what happens... the small magnetic field from the coil (CC) literally organizes the whole grid of Iron. 
What added up to near zero now adds up to  5,000 !!!!
This is significant... this is awesome & this is a definite answer.

It happens that some materials, such as metal used in recording heads can have a MP of around 1,000,000.
That's right 1 F'in Million ! Whacks out my brain a bit... how bout you?

Ok, I'm going to calm down... but it is exciting to say the least.

Well, at this point, if ideas aren't running through your head like a pack of wild zebras, I can't do much else.
I have many ideas...  but I have boiled it down to "something that sounds like this." Thanks Charlie D.

A coil... a 2nd coil around the 1st coil ... and a piece of (let's go big) the 1 MILLION grade ferromagnetic material in the middle !
     Then, in the first coil a circuit that oscillates, perhaps at the Ferromagnetic atom's RESONANT FREQUENCY, with minimal energy used.
     Finally, the second coil collects the changing magnetic field's resultant current. Presumably on the order 1 Million Times the power used in the first coil.
     Heck....Even it were a 2 to 1 ratio it would work !

Well, I know this is a kind of transformer,
just tell me why the MP effect  (a switchable magnetic power amplifier) cannot be utilized in a clever, simple and cheap fashion to create 'free' energy.

Well, that's all for now.
May we work together brilliantly and treat each other with the highest respect no matter what the circumstances.

God Speed,
                  The Observer

otto

Hello all,

@Observer

look in Steven Marks TPU devices - the thread: Is Lindsays SM a fraud?....- my posts. Maybe it helps you??

Otto

exnihiloest

Quote from: The Observer on June 02, 2008, 02:38:15 AM
Hello,

A newbie here. (with a bachelor's degree in physics that has not been utilized in a career situation)
Well, now stick a material with a Magnetic Permeablity of 5,000 (Soft Iron) in the middle of the coil,
                           ...and...
                                                            taaaaaaa daaaaaaa

THE MAGNETIC FIELD OF THE 'COIL' IS 5,000 TIMES STRONGER with no extra current needed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assuming a current generator is powering the coil, you forgot the work needed to put the new core material inside the coil. It is the energy you will retrieve in the magnetic field.
No free lunch this way, Lenz law still applies!  :)

xee

@Observer,
And if core is in coil before power is applied, it takes more work in the form of current to create the stronger magnetic field. No free lunch this way either.

The Observer

Hello,

Thanks for the response.

EXN... the energy to put the core in the coil?

I am definitely not counting the work it takes to initially put it together.  lol
That's nutty dude,
and it has nothing to do with the result of magnetic dipoles lining up ....to ADD up to more than they ADDED up to... before a field is applied.
That is my point...

Xee... You say it takes more current for more magnetic field.

1stly I will refer to this page from the National High Magnetic Field Lab at Florida State.

http://www.magnet.fsu.edu/education/tutorials/magnetacademy/magnets/page4.html

Here you will find the following statement....

We can improve the magnetic field power of this solenoid even more by inserting an iron alloy core in the middle. Remember our iron atoms of earlier, and how each was a tiny little magnet? Well, when you put the iron alloy core into a magnetic field, all the atoms in the iron align with it and, in so doing, boost the magnet?s field strength significantly ? yet without using more electricity!

2ndly I will recite 2 formulas.
The 1st is for the magnetic field (flux density) of a solenoid. The 2nd is for a magnetic field of a solenoid with a core.

You can find reference to this here     ....       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inductance

Formula #1 that simply relates the Magnetic Field of a Coil

B = ( μ0 * N  * i ) / l

where μ0 is the permeability of free space, N the number of turns, i the current and l the length of the coil.

Let's see... the magnetic field strength is proportianl to μ0....N... and i, and inversely proportional to to the length.
Lets break it down so there are no mistakes.

- μ0 is a constant. End of story.
     -As N goes up.... so does B the magnetic flux or strength.  simple algebra
     -As i goes up.... so does B.    Simple algebra
     -As l goes up... B Goes down.  More simple algebra

Alrighty, now onto

Formula #2 that simply relates the Magnetic Field of a Coil with a Core.

B = (μ0 * μr * N * i) / l

where μr is the relative permeability of the material within the solenoid.

Brake down time is same as above.... BUT with one minor... or perhaps major difference.
    As μr (the Magnetic Permiability of the core) goes up... so does B... simple dang algebra.

So it all comes down to (since μ0, N, i and l will be a constant in a given system) is the value of μr.

Most materials have a value very close to 1... a few others have much more than 1.
And this (the others... the ferromagnetic materials) my friend, is what I am referring to when I quote numbers like 5,000 and 1,000,000.

Thanks for reading this.

May we be brilliant, open minded and resilient.
                                                                    The Observer