Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Rising Weight (MT 27)

Started by Alexioco, June 02, 2008, 04:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie_V

Alexioco, I'd like to build a model of MT 27 like you showed in your video.  It appeared like yours was built out of cardboard - a great idea if you ask me.  What are the dimensions?  You mentioned that the marble weight can't be too much or it won't return the marble to the center, I imagine that this limit is based on the size of the wheel, bigger wheel bigger weight? 

Also, are the linkages of the "imbalancing arm" (aka what the marble is attached to - I don't know what you are calling it) specific or can you play around with them.  I was thinking it might be beneficial to have the arm come around and actually rest on the axial.  Would this be possible or will it throw things off too much - I have drawn what I mean below.

Haliburton

Don't want to rain on the parade but i just think no matter how many levers or how you put them it will ever work.

If i was to have that same wheel with a weight on the top end and drop it, it would swing that same distance as the one in that video, if not farther.  so what is so neat about it?

the strings may help put the weight or lever into position but don't they also act as weights or levers in there own way,

i understand gravity can be turned into energy but don't you have to use the same amount of energy as what you get from it if not more, because of friction just to get it back to the next rotation?

I am not a expert at this but how can you get overunity out of something that will never change, like gravity.  And with gravity never changing and friction always slowing it down, if you do the math it just don't add up, 

rlortie

Charlie,

I am not Alex but thought I would pass on my 2 cents worth!

Also, are the linkages of the "imbalancing arm" (aka what the marble is attached to - I don't know what you are calling it) specific or can you play around with them.  I was thinking it might be beneficial to have the arm come around and actually rest on the axial.  Would this be possible or will it throw things off too much - I have drawn what I mean below.

With some designs you can let the weight rest on the axle thus relieving the ascending side of the returning weight. This design does not meet that criteria. Note that be lengthening the arm your red supporting lines are now out of symmetry.  This is going to kill any advantages when it turns 180 degrees. 

Suggest you make a copy of the above original or move it to an editing application where you can blow it up in size.
Keep in mind that it is one of a collection of drawings that do not work as the inventor had hoped. These drawings do not represent Bessler's own work but rather his collection of none-runners. They all need the main driving force that Bessler so kindly left out of his collection.

Ralph   

martinzurix

to: rlortie

yes gravity have energy gradient  it is stronger to surface and less stronger on highter altitude its like air pressure .

gravity is flow of energy vortex it flows from big bang and make implosion result of this implosion is forming materr -planets-plants -animals

if you want use gravity wheel you need to make one side shielded from it ..  because on each side of wheel energy gradient is equal.

you can`t trick gravity by strange trajectories of weights or different combinations. you need real difference in weights on each sides.

you need one side to rotate against gravity flow .

gravity is implosion force  only known way to defeat it is explosion - all energies in universe have implosion vortex direction.

if Besler get his wheel work in not bee made only with pendelum weight combinatinos... there bee some `elprimo` mover what helped passing  COG !!!

v.shauberger in his book `energy of water`   took about forrel-fish what dont move but stays  against flow , may bee primomover is something like this...

bumble bee make air vortex and area of low pressure what sucked in bees body... something like UFO`s :) koanda effect...

Alexioco

Quote from: Charlie_V on June 04, 2008, 09:28:38 PM
Alexioco, I'd like to build a model of MT 27 like you showed in your video.  It appeared like yours was built out of cardboard - a great idea if you ask me.  What are the dimensions?  You mentioned that the marble weight can't be too much or it won't return the marble to the center, I imagine that this limit is based on the size of the wheel, bigger wheel bigger weight? 

Hello Charlie, thanks for your interest  :)
I have played around with the wheel quite a bit and if you want it to rest on the axle, then the lever will have to be made shorter, if you don't adjust the lever and weight and string correctly the weight will not self lift, once the lever is attached, the end of the lever (where the weight will be attached) needs to be in line with where it is attached but just to the side of the axle.

Here is a computer drawing of my wheel, I copied it from my wheel so you can see how everything is attached and positioned...

Note that the weight does not touch the rim of the wheel, this allows for the weight to pull down on the wheel and to keep pulling down as its guided into the axle...

Its amazing, I have never seen anything like it...

Anyway now a few other things to note...

1. If the weight is to heavy, then it wont lift, why? Because the lever arm itself acts as a tiny weight in order to lift the bigger weight that little help it needs to move it up (unless you start the weight from half way up the wheel then it flies up)

2. If you do add say a 2 ounce weight, then add a 1 ounce weight at the top where the lever is attached, in fact the weight should be able to weigh less than 1 ounce...

3. Finally you can attach the wheel and the weight may lift but you can improve it by messing with it, making slight changes until you have a really effective position where the weight does not just lift up but accelerates up  :D
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.