Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japansese Jaxa Moon videos..

Started by hartiberlin, June 03, 2008, 08:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: Bubba1 on June 03, 2008, 10:56:58 PM
What's wrong with this crater?  It's a perfect circle!

Yes, very strange,
also if you try to tell me, that the light is coming from right over my shoulder ?
Then this circle thing must have some kind holow entrance below the top,
otherwise this dark shadow at the right side of it makes no sense...

And have a look at this video,
where the earth is again much bigger:

http://wms.selene.jaxa.jp/data/en/hdtv/007/earth-set.html

Shouldn?t the earth be still bigger than this, if the earth is really 4 times as big ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

http://wms.selene.jaxa.jp/data/en/hdtv/007/earth-set.html

and at the beginning of this movie the scenery on the moon is pretty dark,
as the sun light is pretty weak on the moon.

Shouldn?t then not at least be a few stars in the black sky be seen ?
If the camera has automatic gain at least in such a dark scene the stars should be visible...

These moon videos look to me very faked and just rendered in some
animation program, where they did forget to put in some stars...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hansvonlieven

Have a look at his one Stefan.

Either the moon has a cloud cover or there is a massive storm going on here or that picture doesn't make sense.

Very disappointing what the Japanese are doing. They must think we are stupid.

Hans von Lieven

http://wms.selene.jaxa.jp/data/en/hdtv/008/hdtv_008_5/hdtv_008_5_l.jpg
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

retroworm

I'm very familiar with 3D graphics and I can safely say that this stuff has FAKE written all over it. Specially that "earth-rise" video looks like someone just slapped a low quality normal map on a sphere to produce some shading and made a quick test render. Looks like something I would do to test bump shaders :P. Just compare those to the pictures nasa has taken.

Stars generaly would not be visible in pictures like this, fake or not. Setting exposure levels to capture stars in against brightly lit foreground would completely wash out everything else into a bright white blur.

This is the first time I've heard of this and if it is indeed supposed to be authentic I'd say there's something preposterously fishy going on.

retroworm

Heh, upon briefly examining their site, I'd say they have lots of much more authentic looking stuff there too. The odd ones may be just poor shots or strangely edited.  Even the earth rise video looks more real on higher quality, although it's still bit strange, might be the wide angle lens...I still could fake it ::). There's not much footage of the moon in general so it's hard to picture what the moon SHOULD look like. I don't think it's wise to jump into any conclusions yet.

But who knows. Dont quote me on anything. I bet NASA would know better, and wouldn't have any kind of collaboration if this was a hoax.