Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japansese Jaxa Moon videos..

Started by hartiberlin, June 03, 2008, 08:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigmaX

Hi Hans!

In the pic you say, I interpret it as a somewhat violent / nasty meteorite crater, which upon impact fractured and sent in a radial fashion, little parts of itself that left the surface radially spotted, with dust. It is interesting to note, that the very top of luna soil is in one color (due to meteorites dust) but right below color is different.

The little rocks that where radially spreaded, in turn impacted again luna soil and created the cloud effect. You can do almost the same effect by grabbing some tomatoe juice (like 1/2 liter) and making a little lake in the middle of your backyard and then throwing at its center a football ball. It will create a similar splash pattern I suppose.

Regards,

Enrique.

p.d. I don?t know if the pictures are fake. But I can assure all of you that NHK japan can make FAR more convincing fake pictures than something that resembles 2D cardboards with pictures glued (I concurr that quality / overhall feeling is way cheap).

THUS: I think this is after all, the real thing. Problem is we are "trained" by hollywood and expect far better images ;)

utilitarian

I think the pictures are real.  We do not have a ton of comparative photos taken from that altitude and angle, so it is really hard to pronounce something as fake.

Next, you really have to ask, do the Japanese have the technology to launch a satellite around the moon?  Because the last thing a country would want to do is be discovered faking something.  And the best defense against being uncovered as a fake is to actually go out and do the thing that you are purportedly doing.  That way, you never have to worry about some "artist" later coming out and spilling the beans.

I think that an advanced nation like Japan certainly has the technological ability to launch an unmanned satellite to the closet object to earth.  Given that, why would they fake it?

martinzurix

they hiding aliens military base on moon  !!! :D 

sigmaX

I would not give a laugh yet to the alien base theory.

There are indications that it might be the case. I am personally inclined to think that something funny is going on in the moon, and our upper atmosphere / space, given the available evidence.

Also: If there is something going on, conspiracy-wise, including alien bases on the moon (in light and dark side), I think the people to control such conspiracy are first the americans, and after them, most of G8 countries. I think GB and JAPAN are among the first to know about bits of "high level" information, shared by the American conspirators.

So if someone can be "allowed" (by us or them) to go to the moon, it will be coincidentally one of these other countries.

I Dont think we will be finding weird constructions in the moon, on Jaxa images, given the current state of digital image processing.

But one must never loose the hope that some little stuff would go unnoticed and we can see it :)

regards,

enrique.

hartiberlin

If the moon landings were fakes,
how did they make these live transmission also a fake ?

http://www.parkes.atnf.csiro.au/news_events/apollo11/

How could the TV transmission have being  faked ?

Is the above information just made up ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum