Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Media dicks over usa again.

Started by b0rg13, June 03, 2008, 10:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

...gee what a supprise  ::)

...if the people are going to be formed and steered just by the media alone, thats really freakin sad. 
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

icanbeatbob

Once the internet is taken over by our government that says it is trying to protect us, what happens then? The message will be surpressed. I am concerned for our children. Thanks for the link.

Brad

exxcomm0n

And why shouldn't they?

The bicameral system has pretty much locked up the government "of the people, by the people, and for the people" for the last 80 years. You think there was no collusion with media to help that?
Gov't owns the FCC which can break media, and it only usually takes one example case to whip the rest into line. I'm sure if we search through some FCC cases we can find a few that might have been motivated more for another agenda besides law enforcement.

This election has the 3 vast majorities of voters covered with candidates that strike emotionally for vote preference.
A white male republican candidate (and usually champion of the same), a woman (sufferage may have ended long ago, but women will never be content until they have reached that highest level to prove it), and minorities (see the explanation for women and substitute appropriately).

I talk about Ron, and people treat the subject like it was a ghost....."Oh, didn't he drop out of the presidential race?"

These are dark days. They are not ahead, they are here.

When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

buzz-ard

Hello, good folks. If you are really interested in how all this came to be and how it works, read everything you can find related to Edward Bernays. Bottom line is that somewhere someone is calling their own individual shots, somebodies whose identities are buried in layers of contracts and cooperative agreements. In tandem, these interests can influence all sorts of things. Our version of democracy is no longer about the people, and in a way it never was - it's about big business and shareholders and corporate leverage, just as our early republic was built by a group of hustlers to benefit themselves.

Read about Bernays. I quit watching TV years ago, and I am much better for it.
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

casman1969

Firstly, we in the US are a Representative Republic but this applies..,
There are eight stages of democracy he observed:

From bondage to spiritual faith;

From spiritual faith to great courage;

From courage to liberty;

From liberty to abundance;

From abundance to complacency;

From complacency to apathy;

From apathy to dependence;

From dependence back into bondage.

Now plz have a look at this video and open your eyes.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147

I'd also like you to have a looksy at this site. Quite possibly the most informative I've ever seen!

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com

IMF is gathering steam for its final push. Are you going sit in front of your PC or TV while this happens?

Wake up people!

Carl