Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Media dicks over usa again.

Started by b0rg13, June 03, 2008, 10:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

Quote from: casman1969 on June 09, 2008, 12:52:46 PM
Firstly, we in the US are a Representative Republic but this applies..,
There are eight stages of democracy he observed:

From bondage to spiritual faith;

From spiritual faith to great courage;

From courage to liberty;

From liberty to abundance;

From abundance to complacency;

From complacency to apathy;

From apathy to dependence;

From dependence back into bondage.

Now plz have a look at this video and open your eyes.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147

I'd also like you to have a looksy at this site. Quite possibly the most informative I've ever seen!

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com

IMF is gathering steam for its final push. Are you going sit in front of your PC or TV while this happens?

Wake up people!

Carl

maybe i should have called it .. PRESIDENT/Media dicks over usa again.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

casman1969

"Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed"
It is time to remind our illustrious, elite government that we put them in their current positions and we have the right to recall. We also have the right to publicly gather for the purpose of sending very strong messages to our leaders. I am feverishly working to put together a new Web site that will give all of us the tools available to enact change (no I'm not talking Obamanese) and with the purpose of uniting the remaining Patriots to take specific actions to affect change.
We will tackle one issue at a time and the first one will be to get the government to make available the resources we KNOW are available RIGHT NOW. Oil companies are telling us it is simple supply and demand economics and I agree. So when we open up more supply you will see a plumeting of the price of crude oil. Most of you here are confident we will make it to the goal of FE and maybe even in our lifetime. So, we must stop this ever increasing rise in oil lest we loose our identity and the whole middle class of this country. As Lindsey Williams said " If we start pumping from Gull island in Alaska, we would see prices at the pump go down to $1.50 a gallon within a year". Capitalism and the free market always works when governments are NOT involved. Let us work together to send the message of freedom and not bondage.
I used to think Ron Paul was a little quirky but not anymore. He is a constitutionalist of the highest order and has the ability to affect the changes we all desire and deserve. The Media is totaly responsible for this mess we're now in as they appear to be the resting place of the communist party in this country. They continually manipulate the news for their own agenda which is Anti-Capitalist, pro-government control over your lives.
Just remember this, it took a minority of Patriots to give us our freedom and will take another minority to get it back.

casman1969

Cap-Z-ro

As Buzz alluded...it is not about governments - of any stripe - be they communist or otherwise.

They are just constructs of deception - to keep hidden the faces of the real movers and shkers.

And those people are of the most vile and repulsive sort...by their outward appearance alone no one would ever give them the time of day, let alone take their words seriously...so they simply hire talking heads to carry out their agenda.

Their power comes from those that they bamboozle into showing up at contrived opinion polls to cast their vote for a representative from a group of preselected candidates who are corrupt, will be corrupted, or honest and powerless...dead if they become a threat to the 'Company' at any point.

The same goes for all media talking heads...there's a list of dead whistleblowers on the net somewhere containing a goodly number of media members.

Stop voting - cancel your newspaper subscriptions - turn off your TV...we will see great changes overnight.

Once we realize that we must unite to regain our power from these parasites who are essentially ruining our life experience with their propensity fro greed and violence.

End of another rant...thank you for listening again...ever since I found out what is really going on, I find I have to vent once and a while.

Regards...

b0rg13

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on June 11, 2008, 04:14:46 PM
As Buzz alluded...it is not about governments - of any stripe - be they communist or otherwise.

They are just constructs of deception - to keep hidden the faces of the real movers and shkers.

And those people are of the most vile and repulsive sort...by their outward appearance alone no one would ever give them the time of day, let alone take their words seriously...so they simply hire talking heads to carry out their agenda.

Their power comes from those that they bamboozle into showing up at contrived opinion polls to cast their vote for a representative from a group of preselected candidates who are corrupt, will be corrupted, or honest and powerless...dead if they become a threat to the 'Company' at any point.

The same goes for all media talking heads...there's a list of dead whistleblowers on the net somewhere containing a goodly number of media members.

Stop voting - cancel your newspaper subscriptions - turn off your TV...we will see great changes overnight.

Once we realize that we must unite to regain our power from these parasites who are essentially ruining our life experience with their propensity fro greed and violence.

End of another rant...thank you for listening again...ever since I found out what is really going on, I find I have to vent once and a while.

Regards...

i admire people who can vent , it shows your not just another robot slave.( and you actually have a real spine.).
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.