Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

No longer useful

Started by sdanielmsev, June 05, 2008, 12:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdanielmsev

I don't give a flying fiddlers fuck about your silly readings. All I see here is mental masturbaton, without the ejaculation. Where is the free energy coming from?  Anybody?  Plasma come to mind? Show it . I saw some more stupid ideas about how some idiot read a meter, and saw a charge, then pronounced "overunity"! 
   I'll never come to this group again, which some probably will welcome, in their idiocy, because there is no force driving, excuse me, forcing, these idiots to work in the parameters of overunity. I thought the idea was to find, direct, then experiment: use the knowledge, share it , then disseminate to the masses.  Then free energy would be used by all.
  Using circuits, motors, or what have you to produce small amounts of energy, to charge a battery, is not what Bedini, Adams, or whoever had in mind. Finding the energy, wherever it cimes from should be the mission of any free energy forum, not some stupid idiot reading a faulty meter,and proclaiming the search is over.
   The idea to learn, experiment, share,  retry, experiment, etc. has been lost here. This is so sad, I am sure some will point to this or that, but no, you have lost your way, finding the "way" has become one more side-bar to idiotic posts about reading a meter.
   Wanna know where the extra electrons come from? Turn off your electricity to your shop, house, wherever, then see what happens. Even Bedini said the charging process slows down at night.
   Eliminating the impossible does not seem to be the motivating force here. There are so many meter readers here, that any thinking person would have to wonder, "Where is the science"? Y'alls are very good at experimenting on what is easy, but the critical thinking is extremely lacking. I know most will hate this post, which is a waste of time, some will attack my sentence construction, some will parse the words I use. Always trying to find some way not to look at their own selves, trying to find what does or doesn't work
   There is a reason why only a few actually come up with ideas others accept: they have eliminated the problems, so Joe schmuck can use the product, Joe schmuck, which is most of you, doesn't need, or want to kwon how it works. It just must.

poynt99

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Drannom

I like your post

i am feeling angry at this time, to see that many topics are misslead, do not trust the false eminence here, do not trust new members, there is plenty of paid agent here, the reason is from a world conspiracy, just trust yourself and your friend, what can we do ?

they use many tricks, i do not want to elaborate on this, this is my opinion, here is the best place to be found by conspirator and be well destroy

old OU forum members saw many times real device, and a short time after sometings happen, Dr x y or Z tell you it can not work, some obscur members tell you that it not work

we got full of testimony from the past that it is working but there is always something strange happenig, inventors dissappear or they are threated, or just replace !!

i am such a can of medium i can sense the state of mind of many conspiracy agent, if they loose control they call the higher level to stop physically the most promising inventors

from my point of vue we do not need to creat a device, we have just to listen of the testymony from the past and reproduce it,

if you see a great lot of energy spend to destroy an inventors or his work, there is a good chance that this project is a very good stuff

that is the only way i can explain that a collective team not perform, it is because we are not alone here, the destroyers are here

i am angry, angry very angry, cause i can fell what you can not see, you probably feel it in your own frustation

do not beleive eminence NO !

excuse it has make me feel better for now

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

vdubdipr

wheres your ou device at sdanie? is that why your angry, cuz you cant get your shit to work? i aint sayin i got shit but damn i aint cryin about it
thats just what i think...