Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the no longer useful thread got me thinking

Started by Haliburton, June 05, 2008, 03:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbotov

>Gene Roddenberry was a man that knew how to use his MIND.  He looked out into the multiverse and saw awesome, wonderful things.  He wrote them down and turned them into Star Trek.  Of course what we see on TV has been through the Hollywood filter, but the concepts are fairly untouched.  The Star Trek novels written by Gene Roddenberry are much more true to what is actually out there.

Gene Roddenberry didn't write any Star Trek novels and if you think he did please show me one on Amazon. He was a hack Hollywood writer that actually stole a lot of his ideas from other writers. He was eventually confronted by some of them and had to apologize but he kept right on doing it. He was also addicted to cocaine. Star Trek was okay but let's not elevate the creator to something he wasn't.

Onevoice

QuoteWe are not human beings having a spiritual experience,
we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

We are human beings who wish we had a spiritual experience. We seek that which we cannot have. We search for that which is not inside of us. This is why we go for things like religion, meditation, etc. If we were spiritual beings - or even humans that are really having spiritual experiences - we'd be a much different kind of species.

edit: P.S. Star Trek Rocks ;D
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk

z.monkey

Howdy,

The grass is greener on the other side of the galaxy...

I want to go find out, anyone up for building a warp 5 starship today?

Blessed Be Brothers,  even you Bobbotov...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Haliburton

The most amazing thing of it all is our brain is set to have a limit to what we think about our universe.

Every year, humans get smarter and evolve very slow but its like we don't get smarter really fast because it will hurt us.  I think thats why we cant imagine what really is out there in space because we are not ready to know yet.

Until are brains are capable of understanding what we see on the other side of the universe then we will probably have the technology to go along with it. 

our eyes can only see and understand what our own brain lets
us see and understand...

If our mind had endless thoughts then we probably would be in deep coma. like a CPU overload

Us humans are dumb on purpose and have limits to our knowledge.

Check this clip out of a savant on my website http://infospill.com/?q=node/62 Kim Peek is so smart his brain gets overloaded and he cant even do simple motor skills.