Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the no longer useful thread got me thinking

Started by Haliburton, June 05, 2008, 03:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Utilitarian,

Well the subject matter of this thread didn't seem that serious, microcosmic and macrocosmic universes.  So I felt that adding a little Cosmic Folklore wouldn't hurt either.  So, you have been in close proximity to a black hole?  You can tell through first hand experience what it really is, or are you relying of the theoretical blatherings of astronomers and astrophysicists who have only viewed a black hole from half a galaxy away?  The same thing about Jupiter forming a baby star system, you have personal experience in what it takes to create sustained fusion and ignite a star?   Or do you have more theoretical blatherings from some nuclear physicists?  My information was channeled from an Archangel, who I trust infinitely more than any human scientist.

I really didn't think this topic was all that "Hard Facts of Science" dude, lighten up.

You are really going to hate it when the Galactic Federation burns off the ozone layer.  Supposedly the ozone layer was purposely placed on our planet to limit our ability to see ships traveling in deep space.  This way the Forces of Darkness could keep us subservient to them and not allow us to know of our ancient heritage in countless other worlds throughout our galaxy.

Between Jupiter and the Ozone Layer you are going to need better sunglasses...

Blessed Be Brother... :-*
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

utilitarian

Quote from: z.monkey on June 09, 2008, 04:01:08 PM
Howdy Utilitarian,

Well the subject matter of this thread didn't seem that serious, microcosmic and macrocosmic universes.  So I felt that adding a little Cosmic Folklore wouldn't hurt either.  So, you have been in close proximity to a black hole?  You can tell through first hand experience what it really is, or are you relying of the theoretical blatherings of astronomers and astrophysicists who have only viewed a black hole from half a galaxy away?  The same thing about Jupiter forming a baby star system, you have personal experience in what it takes to create sustained fusion and ignite a star?   Or do you have more theoretical blatherings from some nuclear physicists?  My information was channeled from an Archangel, who I trust infinitely more than any human scientist.

I really didn't think this topic was all that "Hard Facts of Science" dude, lighten up.

You are really going to hate it when the Galactic Federation burns off the ozone layer.  Supposedly the ozone layer was purposely placed on our planet to limit our ability to see ships traveling in deep space.  This way the Forces of Darkness could keep us subservient to them and not allow us to know of our ancient heritage in countless other worlds throughout our galaxy.

Between Jupiter and the Ozone Layer you are going to need better sunglasses...

Blessed Be Brother... :-*

Oh, the invisible man in the sky told you all this.  You should have said so from the beginning.

Mr.Entropy

Quote from: Haliburton on June 09, 2008, 02:24:48 PM
YES IT DOES  http://www.alancolville.com/mineral/atom_structure1.jpg  99.9% of a atom is empty space

The universe (AFAWK) has no center, no nucleus, and nothing orbiting around its middle (oh yeah, no middle!).  The matter in it is distributed in a statistically uniform, but clumpy way.  It looks nothing like an atom.

Haliburton

well what i meant was the planetary system. 

And anyhow, how do you know that the universe has no middle and that galaxies do not orbit around it?

Humans will never know what the universe looks like, not in our life time!