Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Moon-landings - NASA's Hoaxes & Lies (new video evidence)

Started by Sprocket, June 06, 2008, 12:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a.king21

A US insider named Peter Beter who was a Benjamin Fulford type of his day has in my opinion the best explanation.
He says the US actually landed on the moon but we only heard the audio and the video was faked. It was because there was an Alien welcoming committee.
I listened to   (and watched) the moon adventure and there was a clear yelp of excitement from one astronaut as he said that he could see a signal from a crater they passed over. I believe he said a flashing green light. Nasa also went into "secret" mode many times during the flight round and onto the moon.
I also found out that the Australian tv receiving dish was given an instruction to move it's orientation towards Houston and away from the moon minutes before touchdown. The explanation given was that the US had a better signal.
So it's no surprise that some images are suspect. All part of the Alien cover up and the NWO back engineering Alien technology.
It'll all be public soon.
I suspect since then we have been warned off the moon.
It makes no sense to build a space station when we have a ready made one called the moon - with natural resources.
We won't go back till full disclosure.

gravityblock

Quote from: a.king21 on May 22, 2013, 11:03:11 PM
A US insider named Peter Beter who was a Benjamin Fulford type of his day has in my opinion the best explanation.
He says the US actually landed on the moon but we only heard the audio and the video was faked. It was because there was an Alien welcoming committee.
I listened to   (and watched) the moon adventure and there was a clear yelp of excitement from one astronaut as he said that he could see a signal from a crater they passed over. I believe he said a flashing green light. Nasa also went into "secret" mode many times during the flight round and onto the moon.
I also found out that the Australian tv receiving dish was given an instruction to move it's orientation towards Houston and away from the moon minutes before touchdown. The explanation given was that the US had a better signal.
So it's no surprise that some images are suspect. All part of the Alien cover up and the NWO back engineering Alien technology.
It makes no sense to build a space station when we have a ready made one called the moon - with natural resources.

If what you say is correct, then why did NASA have plans for a permanent moon base before America pretty much flushed NASA down the toilet?  Below is a quote found on wiki under the section titled, "Recent and planned activities".  Also, how could they fake the video at a moments notice while syncing it to the real audio during a live broadcast event due to an alien presence?  It does make sense to build a space station since we don't have the capabilities to reach the moon (at least with the technology which is publicly known and currently being used by NASA, as Seamonkey wisely stated).  NASA speculated they may have the capabilities to reach the moon by 2020 (why wait 50+ years later if you had the technology back in the 60's?).

"On December 4, 2006, NASA announced it was planning a permanent moon base.  The goal was to start building the moon base by 2020, and by 2024, have a fully functional base that would allow for crew rotations and in-situ resource utilization.  However in 2009, the Augustine Committee found the program to be on a "unsustainable trajectory."  In 2010, President Barack Obama halted existing plans, including the Moon base, and directed a generic focus on manned missions to asteroids and Mars, as well as extending support for the International Space Station."

Gravock

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: e2matrix on May 03, 2013, 02:48:01 PM
Yep the Moon is an artificial satellite.   I haven't dug into this lately but I was told over 10 years ago about it and even why it was brought here.   
jbigness5,  can you give me some sources for your info on the moon.   What you are saying about the hard surface below the 'moon dust' makes sense that it would be titanium or similar if the info I got is correct. 
Why was the Moon brought here?   Well this one will be a stretch for some and for any women reading they won't be happy.   You know that thing that happens once a month to women - crabby PMS stuff?   Well before the Moon was brought here that only happened once a year.  The Moon was brought here to increase the fertility of women from once a year to once every 28 days for the purpose of increasing the human population here much more quickly.   IIRC at that time humans were essentially being used as slaves to the race that brought the Moon here.   Apparently that race that brought the Moon is the Annunaki.   So every month when your wife/girlfriend starts raging at you well now you know who to blame.   ;)
Quote from: a.king21 on May 22, 2013, 11:03:11 PM

Is a.King21 and e2matrix the same person?  They both started their post off with insider information on the moon and insider information on aliens. They're both in the same time zone as indicated by the snapshots below and have the same writing style (compare the 2 quotes above).

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: gravityblock on May 21, 2013, 02:34:20 PM
What is the rebuttal for the 'window trickery' that shortly follows the secondary private party telling the astronauts when to 'talk' as referenced by the video FatBird brought to our attention? 

Gravock

I watched the window trickery part, and this does not even need to be rebutted.  This is a conjecture.  The film posits a way the earth shots could be faked, but does not prove it.  Nothing is presented which would disprove that these were simply shots of distant earth.

gravityblock

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on May 23, 2013, 03:38:12 AM

I watched the window trickery part, and this does not even need to be rebutted.  This is a conjecture.  The film posits a way the earth shots could be faked, but does not prove it.  Nothing is presented which would disprove that these were simply shots of distant earth.

Why do you want the moon so bad?  Since you're ignorantly making a claim to it, then it shall be given to you, as it was given to those long before you.  Don't worry, you will truly be under your "masonic moon" one day soon.  Before this happens, you will behold the destruction of your beloved ones of iniquity.  Did you really think the ones before you could be released prior to the great Day by trying to blow up the entrance on the south pole of the moon?  There is nothing you can do, for it has already been written.

Gravock