Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Moon-landings - NASA's Hoaxes & Lies (new video evidence)

Started by Sprocket, June 06, 2008, 12:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Nor do I believe it.  Certainly there are government secrets but there is no secret or conspiracy related to the moon landings.

Here is the motivation to make a hoax that says the moon landings were a hoax:

Quoteclick on this Link to watch a $45 professional video FREE

MileHigh

SeaMonkey

Skepticism and denial can be a healthy sign.

Before anything is "believed" it should be
verified to one's satisfaction by reviewing
all available evidence without any pre-
conceived prejudices.

I certainly am not demanding that I be
believed.  As is always the case, in due
time the Truth will emerge whether we
wish it to or not.

Quote from: MileHigh
Nor do I believe it.  Certainly there are government secrets but there is no secret or conspiracy related to the moon landings.

That is precisely the sentiment and
thought process which is sought after
by those who manage the propaganda
which emanates daily from "Kontrol"
(The District) to the masses via the MSM.

The Awakening hasn't yet reached into
the minds of all of the people.  But it
shall.  All things which have been concealed
shall be revealed.  The process has already
begun as demonstrated by World events.

There will be much Tribulation.

e2matrix

Watched a lot of moon stuff today both for and against hoax.   I found this 16mm color video on NASA's site quite interesting.   It would seem to validate that the landing was real.   Of course there are those who will say it is fake along with shaky hand held video taken from inside the capsule complete with lens flare from the Sun, one of those white mystery lights moving slowly across the picture (about 1 hour 4 minutes into the video) and a perspective that would be hard to fake except with a complete digital Hollywood effects studio.   I don't see them going to that kind of trouble as it's just one of many videos you can view there.  This vid:  http://www.dvidshub.net/unit/nasa#.UZrEgT7cwmY  which is on NASA's defense video & imagery distribution system.   

Now on the other side of the hoaxers theory I heard some audio both on youtube and from NASA where Houston was talking to the Astronauts.    Speed of light and thus radio signals should be 186,000 miles per second.  Moon is about 250,000 miles away.  So one would expect voice going one way to take about 1.25 to 1.4 seconds.  Then assuming an immediate response on the other end another  1.25 to 1.4 seconds for a response from  the astronauts to return to Houston.   However there was clearly times when there was no lag and there was immediate response on the order of 1/8 second or less.   So what should have taken 2.5 to 2.8 seconds took less than a quarter of a second.      The youtubers could of course cut out the lag times in between responses.   But why would NASA cut out the lags?   I am not certain on what I heard in the NASA stuff yet but am still looking to find a situation where it definitely has no lag where one would expect it.   What to think about it all ....   I think it will be really hard to know for certain unless you know some of those deep on the inside very well.   The Internet has become one big rumor mill with many people hoping to influence the minds of the populace.

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: e2matrix on May 20, 2013, 09:50:36 PM
Watched a lot of moon stuff today both for and against hoax.   I found this 16mm color video on NASA's site quite interesting.   It would seem to validate that the landing was real.   Of course there are those who will say it is fake along with shaky hand held video taken from inside the capsule complete with lens flare from the Sun, one of those white mystery lights moving slowly across the picture (about 1 hour 4 minutes into the video) and a perspective that would be hard to fake except with a complete digital Hollywood effects studio.   I don't see them going to that kind of trouble as it's just one of many videos you can view there.  This vid:  http://www.dvidshub.net/unit/nasa#.UZrEgT7cwmY  which is on NASA's defense video & imagery distribution system.   

Now on the other side of the hoaxers theory I heard some audio both on youtube and from NASA where Houston was talking to the Astronauts.    Speed of light and thus radio signals should be 186,000 miles per second.  Moon is about 250,000 miles away.  So one would expect voice going one way to take about 1.25 to 1.4 seconds.  Then assuming an immediate response on the other end another  1.25 to 1.4 seconds for a response from  the astronauts to return to Houston.   However there was clearly times when there was no lag and there was immediate response on the order of 1/8 second or less.   So what should have taken 2.5 to 2.8 seconds took less than a quarter of a second.      The youtubers could of course cut out the lag times in between responses.   But why would NASA cut out the lags?   I am not certain on what I heard in the NASA stuff yet but am still looking to find a situation where it definitely has no lag where one would expect it.   What to think about it all ....   I think it will be really hard to know for certain unless you know some of those deep on the inside very well.   The Internet has become one big rumor mill with many people hoping to influence the minds of the populace.

Every single thing the pro-hoax proponents assert has been rebutted.  Every single thing.   Now whether you buy the rebuttals or not is another thing, as certainly the argument can be carried further in some cases.  But amazingly, and almost without exception, every single hoaxer that comes on here spews the exact same crap that has already been rebutted, and they act like they have never read a single thing against their position.

You at least realize the explanation behind some missing lag (editing).  Also there are times where if you are not thinking, you might expect delay, but there should not be.  For example, when you hear the astronauts, and Houston responds immediately, well that is normal, as the recording is taking place here on earth.

I think if you were to examine all the real time audio,  you would find delay where it needs to be.

e2matrix

This audio clip from NASA's archives : http://www.dvidshub.net/audio/32203/apollo-11#.UZrhej7cwmY
is over 2 hours long.   There are many periods of long silence (several minutes at a time in some cases) so one would assume it has not been edited to remove dead air space.   Yet there were many times in the audio clip where responses between Houston and the astronauts on the moon were immediate (easily 1/2 second or less).  Time between Houston voice and Houston reception of Astronaut voice = or > 2.4 seconds by any logic.   Actual time heard in this audio above is often less than 1/4 second.
I understand what you are saying about Astronaut voice followed by Houston response being brief.    So far it would appear the brief times were only when Houston responded to an Astronaut.   It seems most Astronaut responses to Houston were around 2.5 seconds.   This seems to validate they were on the Moon unless you want to believe they put in all those delays as part of the fakery.   Also interesting in this audio was the statement about there being a 12 second delay between what Houston got for video/audio and the TV networks which got it 12 seconds later (mention of it going through a converter box).   
I'm leaning toward believing as I always had that we were indeed on the Moon.   Sure there are a lot of reasons one might tend to buy into the hoax theories but they seem on far shakier ground than the mountains of evidence I've sifted through today.     
I did however find one instance in the recording above where Astronaut response was immediate to a Houston question.    :-\