Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Moon-landings - NASA's Hoaxes & Lies (new video evidence)

Started by Sprocket, June 06, 2008, 12:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: e2matrix on May 26, 2013, 11:39:15 PM
I never said that in this thread.  You've pulled something that was more for amusement from another thread.  I didn't say I believe that.   It is something that was told to me face to face by a person with an I.Q. that is off the scale and who has tens of thousands of people who pay substantial money to learn from them.   I consider that info to be rather 'far out there' but not necessarily outside the realm of possibility.   Truth is often stranger than fiction.  That info was brought up in a discussion with Jbigness to add to what he was saying as a tidbit of possible info but more to amuse.   It has little to do with this discussion. 

You saying, "Yep, the Moon is an artificial satellite..........." wasn't for amusement purposes, and it is something you most certainly believe in since you tried to back it up with some authoritive figure with an I.Q. that is off the charts.  The statement itself is wrongly worded as a statement of fact.  Are you now  saying you don't believe in your own false statement?

I've presented both pro and con for the moon landings and I am not firmly set on believing either one side or the other.  As I said before I think this is a situation that will be hard to ascertain the absolute truth without having deep insider information.   I'm not even interested in pursuing it further.   I suggest you choose your battles better.   Accusing me of breaking the rules here with having multiple identities may have been posed as a question but done so in an open forum is an obvious attempt to make me or a.king21 look like fakes or liars.   Fortunately I have good proof we are two separate people and you are making yourself look foolish with such talk.   Not to mention it sounds like a.king21 and I have somewhat opposing opinions on this situation.     
Now just ask yourself this.   Do you believe that the Internet has become such a big force that there are people who might have an agenda to use the Internet to influence people?   Do you think there are at least some who might want to discredit one of the America's great moments?   

How can you say, "I'm not firmly set in believing one side or the other", then ask if someone may want to discredit one of America's great moments? You can't without foolish talk, lol.  The question itself wrongly implies the moon landings were real based on your false and unproven claim of it being one of America's great moments. Your own thoughts are conflicted against each other.

How much real first hand 100% provable concrete evidence do you have?   Do you really understand what I'm saying?   It could probably take a top notch investigative reporter a year or more of full time work in the field (not just on a computer) to get anything close to conclusive proof one way or the other on something like this.   But many people want to sit around 'armchair quarterbacking' and in some cases taking their one or two little tidbits of personal info and turning those tidbits with lots of personal opinions of others  in to a major case for or against something which they really have no clue about.   So I think it is useless to make any firm conclusions on what is largely speculation at best and probably a lot of intentional disinfo from both sides of the coin.

The, "Yep the Moon is an artificial satellite........." post is a good example of how one takes one or two tidbits of personal info and turning those tidbits with lots of personal opinions of others in to a major case for something which they really have no clue about.  The only intentional disinfo I have seen in this thread has come out of your posts.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on May 27, 2013, 07:02:52 PM

It raises as much questions/speculations as there would be if I got tricked into buying a fake iPad and then said, "Hmmmm, maybe there never was a thing like the iPad.  We were all duped!"

Yes, bamboozled and hoodwinked!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: e2matrix on May 27, 2013, 04:55:58 PM
Another tidbit I find amusing that we should equate the fake moon rock with anything at all.  They said it was valued at over 300 thousand pounds which is almost 1/2 million U.S. dollars -- in fact just 4 years ago that would have been well over a half million dollar 'rock'.   So you think with that kind of value and it having changed hands a number of times that no one might have got sticky fingers?   Maybe swap it for a chunk of petrified wood?   I know mikestocks2006 isn't drawing any conclusions here so I'm not saying it's bad that you brought this up but I can hardly believe that anyone would want to use that as evidence that we didn't go to the Moon.   Now if the other 100 rocks they gave out are all fake too we might think about it but what about those.  No one else has claimed they got a fake rock.   Considering that story came out in August of 2009 surely some others were looking at their Moon rocks and if they were fake I'm sure there would have been many more speaking out.   But apparently some others have been stolen and forged:
Here is a little more regarding this:  "Of the 270 Apollo 11 Moon Rocks and Apollo 17 Goodwill Moon Rocks that were given to the nations of the world by the Nixon Administration approximately 180 are currently unaccounted for. Many of the moon rocks that are accounted for have been locked away in storage for decades. The location of the rocks has been tracked by researchers and hobbyists because of their rarity and the difficulty of obtaining more. Moon rocks have been subjects of theft and forgery as well."

We have 'tidbit' and 'amusing' all in the same sentence. Beware, this is how one can spew intentional disinformation to be used as a major case for something which he really has no clue about and is based on total nonsense.

Gravock

gravityblock

Cap-Z-ro

I was a bit skeptical on first blush, but the more I looked into the matter, the more I am thoroughly convinced that this version of humanity has in fact made it to the moon...and beyond.

But NASA was not a factor...and is in reality, a compartmentalized false front set in place to convince the masses that we are still technologically challenged, in order to maintain controlling monopolies by the deviants in control.

Regards...