Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Impeachment Articles Against Bush Presented In US Congress

Started by Cap-Z-ro, June 11, 2008, 03:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Hopefully this will put an end of any plans to create a permanent state of Marshall Law by creating another another "threat"...to "justify" the imposition of a Bush dictatorship.

Regards...

Source...

http://statismwatch.ca/2008/06/10/impeachment-articles-against-bush-presented-in-us-congress/

z.monkey

Howdy,

Ye shall reap what thee sow, tenfold...

Ain't karma a bitch...

This really isn't George Jr.s fault.  George Sr. is to blame, and his cronies from regimes past...

Pitiful...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Cap-Z-ro

He's not so stupid that he didn't know what he was a taking part in...the fact that he is articulate and unable to plan anything beyond a 'coke' party doesn't absolve him of his crimes.

I just vented over on borgs 'media dicks' thread, and am done for today. :)

Regards...

b0rg13

plastic prison on the wtc site, so the public can see  them up close, it would be a great reminder of who did what and we never need to let it happen again...... but of course this will never happen, because the people have let it happen for far to long now and have no idea how to actually get organised and make shit happen in the right places.( thats really the bottom line).

....thats right, its getting to the point where it is TO LATE.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

z.monkey

Howdy,

Hey I am not saying he is innocent.  He's just the scapegoat.  There are many other people that are directly responsible.  George Jr. is guilty by complicity, he just went along with the plan.  I would like to see the rest of their "gang" go down with him, especially George Sr., Chaney, Rumsfield and Ashcroft.  Then lets not forget the Forces of Darkness that tell all these people what to do.  Swiftly to Hell with all of them.  They all should publicly hanged for treason.

Blessed Be Brothers...

Viva La Republic of Texas!
Goodwill to All, for All is One!