Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japanese Company Has A Car That Runs On Water.

Started by ResinRat2, June 13, 2008, 11:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortex

The website has been taken down. :'(

Could there be any better prove of their system... ;)

Magluvin

I followed genepax a bit and I think they had something. They were shut down, is my opinion.
They claimed to be able to run as long as you had a bottle of water in the car.  The japs.  Sounds bad but they are good, very good =] i like them.  I thought about it and they were shut down, be it toyota or honda, they are in the mix also, Genepax was quieted very quickly.   How much does it cost to shut down?    Thats key.   Greed.

Me I dont care. I will spit it as long as this site is here, it will be posted. If I could get a job doing this stuff, I would do it in a heart beat. And I would work for the rest of my life on it with diligence. Till someone said, stop.
Then I would go underground.   lol.   tunnels to free energy.   We will fight for it one day.. We are now.
I get in binds here n there.  but I come back with a vengeance.  =0      =]

All of you, can you be bought?  10 grand?  10 mil?     Thats what will take us to poverty and slavery. And it will be as such unless WE release what we know. And you all know who I am talking to.  ;]    Spit it.   deliver.

Mags

Magluvin

My Great Grand father had 2 electric motors connected at the shaft and all wires connected to a box with a switch.  Flip the switch and give the motors a spin by hand and off it went. My Grandfather told me of this many times, and this stuff was back in the 1910's.  Oil co's and Gov threatened him to not show any further and he dumped it.  Back then dudes.   We cannot let this go any further. We The People.   We can affect the whole world to OUR benefit, everyone.  Tell ,Share, DO.    Get a pat and it will be bought before it is changed and posted as working.  They never work.   Im surprised that all Teslas Pats have not been blocked,  Or changed.   Maybe THEY did not realize what T had in those pats, and now its too late.   =]

Wake Up!  sure you can possibly get paid for your ideas, they will get buried, and we will all pay for it later.

I am out for the truth. Thats real.

Mags

lefferdink

Has anyone tried to show this to President Obama?????
Regards,
Ray

Sprocket

Quote from: lefferdink on March 21, 2011, 02:05:45 PM
Has anyone tried to show this to President Obama?????
Regards,
Ray

Most people hoped that Obama was going to be a change for the better when he got elected, but history has proven otherwise - Patriot Act still there, massive buildup in Afghanistan etc.  And now this Libya thing.  The final 'nail in the coffin' for me was when I saw him on some youtube video in a Q&A session with a live audience where when asked by someone about free-energy, he sincerely replied that he knew nothing about any free-energy devices, and that he wished he did - implying despite over a hundred years of evidence to the contrary, they didn't even exist!  It was the mock-sincerity that really got to me, the guy could have made a good actor.