Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japanese Company Has A Car That Runs On Water.

Started by ResinRat2, June 13, 2008, 11:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

Here is a process to get large amounts of H2 from water.I heard about it in 1991.So its not mine.Stick two iron electrodes in saltwater.You add the salt and dissolve it in the water.Not much is needed only 2 or 3 teaspoons of salt in 8 oz of water.Run a 12 volt current through the saltwater mixture thru the iron electrodes.You get H2 bubbles at both electrodes(one electrode is eaten up at about the rate of.9 lbs of metal per 10 gallon equivalent of gasoline).Table salt is your catalyst.Its called" liberation of large amounts of hydrogen through the formation of a metal hydroxide".It makes a powder(metal hydroxide) that has to be removed at some point from your water solution.triffid

triffid

Run that H2 through a PEM fuel cell and you should get electricity.triffid

triffid

Mags,I think you are right! they seem to be changing the story on the meyers water cell.I found a website that says he used chemalloy tubes, and .5 volts at 20,000hz.And not pulsed high voltage as I had heard for the last 15 or 20 years.20,000hz is the top freq of my audio signal generator.triffid

triffid

Mags,Back in 1979 I worked with a guy who said he had done the two motors trick as a boy in some home.After a certain time at night he was not allowed to plug his toy train into the wall outlet.He said he put together a two motor system.That allowed him to run his toy train.I really did not know If he was telling me the truth or not.But I have heard of it before.

Im also noticing new old stuff coming out on the web.Maybe its stuff that was always there?And Im just now noticing it?
triffid

I did notice the changes I mentioned in the meyer water cell( put out about 2005).

triffid

Here are instructions for building a fuel cell at home.  http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-A-Simple-Hydrogen-Fuel-Cell/ triffid

Its only 4% efficient.And uses water as an electrolyte.And  platinum coated nichrome wire.

http://sci-toys.com/scitoys/scitoys/echem/fuel_cell/fuel_cell.html  they sell pt coated wire at $14.31 a foot.In their "hot stuff" catagory.