Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japanese Company Has A Car That Runs On Water.

Started by ResinRat2, June 13, 2008, 11:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kavee

Food for Thought:

Sir Issac Newton's equations (velocity, gravity, force etc.) were the only thing NASA used to send humans to moon and bring them back in needle point accuracy on path calculation. 

But Einstein proved Newton's gravity is seriously flawed. And yes it is, according to the more modern quantum and string theories.

If we have to bend "Laws of Thermo Dynamics" or something else, even though it appears to answer majority of questions and build our societies for centuries, we should not be afraid of doing so.

Observation is the most important. If existing theories cannot prove an exotic observation, then finding theories which explains observations is the science. However, even an established theory is bent for catering later observations, original theory can remain for most common objectives which it proved to be successful throughout. Even though Einstein proved Newton's Laws of Gravity is seriously flawed, NASA didn't use Einstein's theory, but Newton's, which did the job perfectly. But it does not say Newton was right and Einstein was wrong.

Eden

Quote from: kavee on June 30, 2008, 11:29:21 PM
Food for Thought:

Sir Issac Newton's equations (velocity, gravity, force etc.) were the only thing NASA used to send humans to moon and bring them back in needle point accuracy on path calculation. 

(small detail between braquets
they never went to the moon!!!
humans can not go past the Van Allen's field).

kavee

Firstly, whether moon landing is fake or not is not relevant to this thread.

Secondly, as a person who is deeply involved with Modern Physics (Relativity and Quantum Mechanics), I don't waste my time on conspiracy theories, rather have other many dozens of theories to exploit.   :)

Thirdly, and lastly, since moon landing was discussed, Leaner acceleration can indeed send a man to moon, with Newtonian physics, which is also in harmony with Special and General relativity. Even if Humans did not land there, machinery was sent both by Americans and Russians, thus is all I need to prove the fact in my earlier comment on Newtonian Gravitational theories.

kavee

Believe me, if we efficiently break water, it will surely take us to the moon an beyond.

(The phrase I used here is not necessarily referring to galactic travel, but to mention a new understanding and exploitation possibilities in many fields)