Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japanese Company Has A Car That Runs On Water.

Started by ResinRat2, June 13, 2008, 11:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kavee

These are aperently from a DVD available for purchase at http://www.waterfuelcell.org/ and you can see sample two clips right on top of the site.

Thanks...

Quote from: madwizard on June 30, 2008, 07:02:57 AM
I posted Stan Meyers houseMeetings here : http://site-city.net/stan_meyer/
I don't think they are on youtube because they (4 files) are 1180 MB large.. He he.. I just found them by accident downloading torrents.

kavee

This is very closely matches with the patent drawings, at least from the outside.

kavee

How on earth I miss this news posting here  :-\

Another company from Japan has produced a water powered vehicle

This is completely different to genepax in terms of technology. According to the company, a hydrogen tank is needed, and Hydrogen is injected into the piston and water is delivered once it is ignited. Hydrogen combustion is used merely to produce steam from water, and the piston's power stroke is essentially driven by water steam.

http://www.haw-system.jp/English/indexE.html

Two videos in the site explains the technology.

johnandrews52

Can we run our car with water and gas?   
Can anybody tell me is the HHO Gas is real working or is another scam?

kavee

at the time of this writing, you may not be able to run you car exclusively on water, since no technology is commercially available yet. But if you wish to extend your gas millage (amount of distance you can travel with a gallon of petrol), there are many systems out there, both commercially and do-it-yourself type.

If you are an average tetchy, assembling such system (often called hydrogen boosters, HHO cells, Water Fuel Cells etc.) is quite straightforward with relatively easily find materials. As a policy I don't point you in directions, but you can find the information on internet and even in overunity forum quite easily.

Water disassociation is already proven with great efficiencies, but still it has to be matured a little more to run an internal combustion engine at highway speeds. But stay up, it is happening and you will have the option of switching into a car which runs on water on its entirety in next few years.