Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japanese Company Has A Car That Runs On Water.

Started by ResinRat2, June 13, 2008, 11:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

You can use HHO to help increase your gas mileage, but you can't run an engine on pure HHO.. at least on a 4 cycle engine.. It may be possible to run a 2 cycle engine on HHO, but it is hard to find a 2 cycle that will run non-liquid fuel.  If anyone has been able to run a 2 cycle engine on HHO only, please let me know.  Also if anyone knows of a 2 cycle engine built to run on propane or natural gas, please let me know.

Jason

Quote from: johnandrews52 on July 15, 2008, 04:31:50 AM
Can we run our car with water and gas?   
Can anybody tell me is the HHO Gas is real working or is another scam?

mostrander

It is possable to run a 4 cycle engine on pure HHO.

4Tesla

Quote from: mostrander on July 22, 2008, 11:53:47 AM
It is possable to run a 4 cycle engine on pure HHO.

You have anymore info... a link?

Jason

4Tesla

Now with this engine, HHO should work!  Instead of using pure hydrogen and having a hydrogen tank.. just use HHO.  That way the engine is working with just one fuel and not two... just water!

Quote from: kavee on July 03, 2008, 06:07:22 AM
How on earth I miss this news posting here  :-\

Another company from Japan has produced a water powered vehicle

This is completely different to genepax in terms of technology. According to the company, a hydrogen tank is needed, and Hydrogen is injected into the piston and water is delivered once it is ignited. Hydrogen combustion is used merely to produce steam from water, and the piston's power stroke is essentially driven by water steam.

http://www.haw-system.jp/English/indexE.html

Two videos in the site explains the technology.

kavee

This is a possibility, but water delivery to the piston needs engine tweaking which demands much more skills and tools than building a home HHO Cell. If somebody has an engine to spare, and time, skills and a good machine shop with tools, this can be an interesting line of research.

Quote from: 4Tesla on July 22, 2008, 05:56:02 PM
Now with this engine, HHO should work!  Instead of using pure hydrogen and having a hydrogen tank.. just use HHO.  That way the engine is working with just one fuel and not two... just water!