Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japanese Company Has A Car That Runs On Water.

Started by ResinRat2, June 13, 2008, 11:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

medalmazterman

I don't know if anybody else has seen it but the Japanese also have what they call H4O. It is water that has been infused with extra hydrogen atoms. Don't have the link handy but you can google H4O and get it.

sirmikey1

People went crazy over this story.  I never realized it was an electric car, that the genepax device was just a battery charger. Now that the smoke has cleared, I'm still banking on some modified form of Steven Mark's solid state generator as the king of the jungle.  Oscillate this at 6000 hertz:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anYxNitcrm0 

sirmikey1

FWD from my youtube correspondence:

> Ruthenium and Platinum catalysts.

Yes but arent they catalysts....meaning self replenishing!...end of the day....lets keep aside whats happening inside the FC...you give in water...electricity out...charges batt!...car runs!

Once they ramp up the tech to make 3 or 4 KW cells or higher and integrate with ultra capacitors, it could make the required energy on the fly...so its a feasible tech...which is consuming water as a fuel and no other replenishments.

I had spoken to the Jap guys some time ago and wanted to know if they had plans of launching these FC's in India...anyways they stopped corresponding after a while....but they did tell me that they were already working on a 3KW system.

R.

kavee

The real issue is not with their technology, but the fact they are being so adamant on hiding things away, which already stressed out last bit of enthusiasm of the few those who believed it. If they can demonstrate their cell, even few volts at few amps just enough to run a light bulb in front of an international audience and let their technology tested by few international Independent testing agencies, all skepticism can be washed off.

Without giving out proper scientific evidence, they have chosen mass publicity by tricking people to think their water cell generated power to run that eclectic car. This is grossly wrong approach and their silence add to the suspicion.

sirmikey1

Also putting in-wheel motors/generators (alternating) in the wheels
to charge batteries; and/or a very small gas engine strictly to charge
the battery (900 mile range).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdRS7eVVZbU&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB9RpSwpA6I&NR=1