Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark incorrect use of clamp-on meter on 17 inch TPU

Started by ErichTesla, June 13, 2008, 12:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErichTesla

In the UEC video (timestamps approx 12;12;00 thru 12;59;00) SM is using a clamp-on meter to measure current. He calls it a ?current gauge? and proceeds to call out current values as he moves it around the 17 inch TPU. Clamp-on meters of any kind do not work that way. One must encircle a current carrying wire with the jaws to get a reading with any legitimacy whatsoever. What SM did is so fundamentally incorrect, I have a problem explaining how he could have done such a thing. Anyone taking even a short glance at instruction included with such a meter would not do this.

Anyone care to explain what is going on here?

-Erich

Spider

I can explain what is going on. How nice of you to ask.

Your very first post on this forum!! One day member!! Opening a new thread!!
And this is the best you can come up with????????
Did you even bother to read anything concerning SM and the tpu????

You get only one chance to make a first impression.....pfffffffffffffff

Go back to zleep.
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

ErichTesla

Quote from: Spider on June 13, 2008, 12:40:25 PM
I can explain what is going on. How nice of you to ask.

Your very first post on this forum!! One day member!! Opening a new thread!!
And this is the best you can come up with????????
Did you even bother to read anything concerning SM and the tpu????

You get only one chance to make a first impression.....pfffffffffffffff

Go back to zleep.

;D Thanks for not holding back, Spider.
Yes, I have read all the SM and TPU stuff for months now. Thanks for asking.
Best I can come up with? Humm...Time will tell. I wanted to start with something that I have not seen discussed.
What do you think my first impression of Spider is? Don't worry. I wont hold it against you.  ;D

Could you answer my question, please?

-Erich

Spider

Smoke and mirrors maybe :)

Well, as you must have read the tpu is full of magnetic fields. I suppose thats what he wanted to show. I suppose you know how a clamp-on meter works.

I wont hold it against you either, we have to play France in a couple of hours :D:D

Greetings Rene
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

turbo

The clamp is placed in the moving magnetic field and this creates a current in the claw.
The meter usually measures the field around a conductor but it does not have to be placed around a conductor.
It just has to be placed inside the field.
If you ever played with one of these you would know it makes a response to such a field.

M.