Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark incorrect use of clamp-on meter on 17 inch TPU

Started by ErichTesla, June 13, 2008, 12:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

The way I understand the use of the ampmeter by SM in the videos is as shown in the diagram below.   

Normaly we clamp it on a wire, and its circular magnetic field passes through the sense coil,  however,  if a lateral magnetic field is present,  it will also have half of its flux pass through the pickup coil.   

EM

ErichTesla

@EMdevices
Thanks for the graphic. Your explanation is clear.

@all
Look at UEC video frames 12;35;10 thru 12;46;16. If we take what we can see in the video with what SM states we have already 1070.1 Watts (870 volts x 1.23 A). Note this is with the ten light bulbs burning. Now if we consider EMdevices estimate that ?half of the flux? goes through the pickup coil as a first order approximation, then we have a circulating current of 2.46 amps on the left edge of the TPU. We might guess from this that the output current and possibly the output power of the TPU is only half the circulating current/power inside the TPU.

Things we need to know:
Could someone test the current going through a standard American 100 watt light bulb when 87 VDC (870V/10 bulbs in series) is applied to it? (Yes, the TPU does not make pure DC.)

Could those of you with clamp-on meters check EMdevices estimate that such an improper use of the meter yields about half the normal flux and thus reading as one would get with proper use? Put a known, stable amount of current through a wire and then see what your readings are when you read it like SM did in the video. Is it half when the meter is so close?

Finally, SM spent time trying to get a reading around the twin toroids in the center of the TPU. The readings were unstable, but the highest I saw was 0.35 A dropping to about 0.20 A. I suspect that the two toroids are configured as a magnetic amplifier and used as a pulse generator to sustain the operation of the TPU. This could explain why readings are erratic (Pulses are difficult for most clamp-on meters.) A  pulse generator would also
need only a fraction of the output power to sustain its operation, so the current would be lower. I have been collecting thoughts on the possible use of such a ?mag amp? three weeks already. My logic is uncertain on this, because the data is uncertain, but I will post a new topic on this soon.

Feel free to rip these ideas apart. I seek only the truth. 

-Erich

Spider

When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

ErichTesla

@Spider
I am looking for additional clues. For instance, the 17 inch TPU has the two toroids in the center. I once believed that this was some sort of output filter. I now suspect that it is part of the pulse network to sustain the TPU operation. If we believe, however weakly, the readings SM took near these toroids, then we know that the entire output power is NOT moving through these toroids. And thus, this is not an output filter. If you accept the Tesla idea that high voltage pulses are needed with this TPU, these toroids are the most likely source. Why would you want that? I believe batteries are needed to start the TPU, but could not sustain the large one for long. One must recycle part of the output to sustain pulses.

Additional clues from the 17 inch TPU are available. Consider the switches on the lower left of the TPU. The big one is clearly a three position, double pole, double throw switch. Center position is always "off." What did SM do in the video? He clicked the large switch twice and the smaller one once.
How can one make sense of this? Guess: SM placed the large switch in the original position before the video. This charged a high voltage supply like a fotoflash strobe. SM then clicks the switch twice. The first click disconnects the battery. The second click connects part of the TPU output to the high voltage supply. The other switch turns on the pulse generator circuit. Now runtime is not battery-limited.

Now we know that SM is not exactly "helpful" in his descriptions of what he is doing, but he may have given another clue. When he said "...now I am turning on the first frequency, now the second frequency...." he might mean it in a different way that has been presented in this forum. Try this for a new idea: The first frequency could be just the DC-to-DC strobe frequency to take the battery voltage from something below 9 VDC to over 300 VDC. 35kHz would be no problem. The second frequency would be that of the pulse generator to drive the TPU.

-Erich

EMdevices

I like your involvement ErichTesla,  you're firing me up again, and that's good.   I use to pour over every detail but I got so tired and worn out lately.  Keep up the good work.  A lot can be learned from the clamp meter video footage...

EM