Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

fully baked innovation

Started by ring_theory, September 24, 2005, 07:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ring_theory

cwstang

Bell Labs back in the 50's invented a similar device, however it was used as a memory device (long before todays solid state cache) using wires through a torroidal magnet.  They would run electricity through the middle of the torroid and the magnet would magnetize one way or the other depending upon which way the current ran and also had a "read" set of wires through the middle to determine the magnetic direction of the magnet.  Hence 0 or 1.

These "bits" as they were known then, were the "memory core" components of the #1 ESS telephone switching computer that came out in the late 60's.

You can find them in some museums if you know what you're looking at.

ring_theory

Low-Q

Your invention is fully baked, but does it work - or will it ever work? I have tried similar device as you have but I had much more magnets in the toroid. I used card board to separate the magnet in a way that they formed a circle - so the magnets touched each other in the inner part of the circle. I used a Cola bottle as support while setting up all the magnets. The device did not work, but the reason is that regardless of how I configured those magnets, the sum of all magnetic fields ended up in zero, hence no possibility to make any power out of it.

The origin of my idea then was when I in fact generated 100% clean CD current out of a regular toroid transformer by moving a neodum bar along the vindings. I then tried to supply the toroid with DC current and leave the magnets on a rotating rod, and the magnets start to move in circle around the toroid transformer - i short, this was a brushless DC motor without any complex power regulator.

So I tried to replace the toroid transformer with permanent magnets as described above - and that did not work. It should be the same thing as using the toroid transformer as a DC electro magnet, but no.

Br.

Vidar