Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

fully baked innovation

Started by ring_theory, September 24, 2005, 07:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moab

Quote from: Grumpy on August 07, 2007, 09:46:16 PM
Moab!

Thought some giant black hole had claimed you. 

(Hmm.  Maybe Steven Hawking was wrong about those...)

Wow,

Thanks for thinking of me Grumpy. But you are right in a way. The black hole of work has sucked me in for the moment. Be back on track soon tho. :o) Moab.

Nebularnemesis

Hello, I happen to stumble on this website by accident...   I have been interested in building a power unit for atleast 5 years now but before I go into it I would like to say that we already have the technology to harness energy from the Earth's magnetic field using a satelite with a tether that is crossing the magnetic field at 15,000 miles per hour and generates an enormous amount of energy and then converts it to a transmission wave that beams down to a stationary power unit on Earth which in turn reconverts the wave back into electricity.   And since it is very easy to keep a satelite in a stationary position above the Earth there is no problem with it not lining up with the station.   I'm just confused why we don't use the technology we have, because it's the safest form of energy we could ever have and it's not that complicated!

Anyways, I hoping anyone who is great at building things could help me with a proto type of a different kind of power device.(I don't want any money, I just wanna see it work, so the more heads the better on this project!)   Mine requires a Cylintrical drum sitting upright(I'll do my best to describe it)   Inside the drum resting at ~22.5% angle is a wheel that spins on a verticle axis.   This wheel should be able to roll around along the inner drum wall.   Remember the wheel however is at ~22.5% angle to the wall.   Now exactly perpendicular to the wheel is another wheel(substantially smaller as to not touch the wall of the drum) that travels the outer rim of the larger wheel but who's axis is directly connected to the perpendicular axis of the large wheel's axis.   This wheel will naturally swing to the lowest point of the larger wheel due to gravity when observed without any other forces but gravity.   Now hopefully your all still with me and I haven't lost anyone.   The material that the drum and the larger wheel are made of are of any non conductive nature, whether it be wood, fiberglass, plastic, whatever.   ok, now we line the inner wall of the drum with a single band of magnetic material that will have it's polarization going all the same direction around the drum.   The little wheel will be of magnetic material itself, but polarized to push away from the walls of the drum.   Now picture this...   The little wheel will stay away from the walls and basicly off set the balance of the larger wheel so that it starts to travel in one direction.   Both wheels will continue to pick up speed as they continue to rotate around the drum until either friction or the force that governs gyroscopes(whichs I can't remember what that force is called)causes it to reach a terminal velocity.   Now If someone can build this I would love to do some measurements so I can make the ajustments needed to allow it to not only spin fast enough but also create the right weight for the wheels to create enough torque on the larger wheel axis in order to turn a generator.   If this can work, I believe we will all be able to have a shed sized power unit in our back yards to power our house, and for cities they could construct larger units to power other structures, even maybe roads like they do with bumper cars.   Anyone with some input or problems with this design let me know on here.   So far all the small experiments I've done over the past 3 years have been successful, just need a larger unit and strong mangentic material(which is not cheap by the way).
If someone knows the name of the gyroscopic force I'm talking about please post it here for reference.   An example on what this force is(this is a fun trick), take a bicycle wheel and hold it upright like it would be on a bicycle.   Put one end of the axis of the wheel on a finger and with the other hand spin the wheel as fast as you can.   The wheel will remain upright as if by magic and it will exert a small force causing you to turn in place as it rapidly rotates.   It's really cool and fun(I guess if your a nerd like me...lol)   

For all of our sakes I hope these experiments will lead us to a real free energy device we can all use.   I could just be some crazy loon too...

Navi-gator

Sounds to me like your attempting to develope mechanical energy using a common force of nature, gravity.

Check this out,
http://www.onegift4power.org/TedCarnes.html

You better hurry, this guy is on to something maybe similar to what you are describing without the magnet.

wattsup

@Nebularnemesis

What you should do is open a new thread. Give it a name. You will control post #1 where you will publish a more thorough build spec and keep it updated as the main resource for others. Call it a Gyro-Motive-Generator or some other name so we can refer to is easilly.

Why am I saying this? From what you have posted, here is my understanding with the quick drawing below. Probably wrong, but the point is, right now your explanation will just confuse people. Put it down in a drawing and more specs.

Be prepared for heavy debate and analysis before anyone jumps on this and starts a build. Most here have projects already and to add another will require some good reasoning way before the first cut is made.

The idea merits some study so congrats up front. A 22.5 degree slant. This will have to be explained and analyzed as I know it will.

Welcome aboard.

Nebularnemesis

I have created a new topic with my original post plus the wonderful drawing supplied by Wattsup...

It is in Mechanical Motors/sub gravity driven... Topic: Gyro-Magnetic Generator 

All further replies should be directed there instead of here from now on.... thank you gentlemen for the courteous directions.