Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

magnetic battery

Started by Creativity, June 23, 2008, 07:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

I understand that the" cook coil "that was patented about a 150 years ago was called a magnetic battery on the patent .It took being stroked with a small magnet to get the current flowing.Triffid

triffid

I think too that the hans coler device was built along similar lines.It was able to put out a couple of kilowatts.So these things can be scaled up.Triffid

Creativity

i think more along the lines of "freezing" a magnetic field,just like capacitor freezes the electric field.Creating of a magnetic capacitor would be then possible and who knows maybe it is cheaper and easier to store magnetic than electric field.In that case let us say a magnetic current exists somehow with a far shot maybe a kind of a particle orbiting an electron on a circle orbit perpendiculair to the movement of the electron.(it moves perpendiculair to the magnetic field(and electric field of atom-electron pair) having some magnetic 'charge' opposite to the one in electron->kind of atom with the center beeing electron).

I guess magnetic field is more like an electric field than the electric current,but i let myself totally open with thinking now .So don't be shy,this topic is about creative brainstorming  ;D wildest idea's r welcome!Me kind of tired to think along the physics all the time (as i do 99% of the time ;)).
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

Groundloop

@Koen1,

I do not know anybody that actually has managed to replicate a working MEG, including myself.
If you have ANY tips on how to get a MEG to work then I will be gratefull.

See: http://home.no/ufoufoufoufo/MEG/meg.htm

Groundloop.

Koen1

Well Bearden and his friends claim that it works,
they claim that it has been replicated many times
by independent researchers (http://www.cheniere.org/megstatus.htm),
they were granted a patent on the thing in 2000 (http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=0&f=S&l=50&TERM1=6362718&FIELD1=&co1=AND&TERM2=&FIELD2=&d=ft00),
and our French hero mr. Naudin has had what appears to be proof of OU
in his replication of the MEG tests posted on his webiste since 2000 or so as well:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/meg/megv21.htm
(with the broader picture in http://jnaudin.free.fr/meg/meg.htm)

I don't recall any other replications, to be honest.

But the concept seems sound... It's like a half-wave transformer with two secondaries
where the flux source is a magnet instead of the primary coil...
And (to my knowledge and experience at least) it is true that magnetic flux,
given two equal length flux paths, will very easily be "bent" into one
of the two paths by a fairly weak electromagnetic pulse...

But no, I do not personally know anyone who has managed to build a working
MEG replication, nor have I personally ever seen one.
Nor have I seen others proudly present their MEG-powered household ;)

And it is a bit curious that the MEG is still not commercially available,
since back in 2003 they were already thinking about marketing the thing as far
as I know...
Heh, Bearden says something about that on his website in a reply to an email:
Quote from: BeardenDate: Mon, 5 May 2008

Dear Mr. S***

We already have the contracts in place for the MEG, etc.
Whenever the UN funds are released to our contractor for his projects, we will have funding and will get on with the MEG.
(from http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/050508.htm)
...which sounds a bit funny to me... So they're waiting for UN funding to produce the MEG?
Of course it's great to want to play this through UN channels and ultimately allow anyone
anywhere in the world to obtain a MEG, if that is their goal,
but I would assume there are many other humanitarian organisations and perhaps even national
governments who are willing to contribute to what realistically is the release of mankind
from energy slavery? A fast, not instant, but fast, and feasable way to eliminate the energy crisis
once and for all, no more skyhigh oil prices, no more need for CO2 emissions (just build
a MEG and electromotor into every car, or use them to produce hydrogen if you don't want to
kill off the fuel sector completely), and if available for personal use even the possibility
to do away with huge power plants and the accompanying ugly high tension cable towers,
pollution, and even those annoying energy bills could stop coming. ;)

Sorry about the rant. ;)

Anyway, I had seen your replication before, and to be honest it looks like
a really good job, and you seem to have followed the patent to the letter,
so why it doesn't work is a complete mystery to me.
I do recall from a few years back, other discussion group, other board,
that some guys were also working on replications that they had trouble getting to work,
and I seem to recall there was some talk of the pickup coils having to be wound
differently than the patent stated... But, again if I recall correctly, those guys
contacted Bearden about it and he refused to give any info (claimed that had
to do with the patent application and/or NDA or something) and I think they
finally dropped it.
I fully agree with you that it is strange the device has still not been marketed or even
taken into production yet, if all they claim about it is true. Makes one wonder if perhaps
it didn't work after all... ;)