Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Comedian George Carliin Dies...Or Was It Murder ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, June 23, 2008, 04:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Thank you jrb...that is the video I had in mind to link, but couldn't locate it.

George was pissed and didn't mince words.

It was tough to watch 911 slug Bill Mahar praising George on Larry King last pm...when George was on to the 911 cover up...while Mahar is part of the cover up.

The hypocrisy was dripping out of the TV set.

Regards...

utilitarian

Quote from: amigo on June 23, 2008, 10:15:34 PM
Damn, first Robert Anton Wilson crossed over and now George Carlin. If Noam Chomsky goes next I'll be pissed off (knock on wood he doesn't)...not many great thinkers remaining now.

Noam Chomsky thinks the 9/11 conspiracies are nonsense.  You sure you still like him?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mBg3aFZVATk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LoDqDvbgeXM&feature=related

amigo

Regardless of what Chomsky thinks of 9/11 he is one of the great thinkers of our age, just watch some of the documentaries or interviews with him and you'll see. :)

Nobody is ever right 100%, but then again is anyone ever wrong 100% either? Isn't it all in the mind of the beholder, dare I ask... :)

Pirate88179

I too will miss George.  But, you have to remember that he was also against the global warming scam and the stupid idea that we can destroy the planet.  He felt, as I do, that the planet was here long before us, and will be here long after we go.

As far as his 911 observations, I can't say as I did not hear that.  Leftists only seem to remember the things he said that they agree with.  Conservatives have done this also.  I respected him for his humor, and public commentary, and the fact that he spoke out, no matter what the popular view might have been at the time.  Most younger guys will not remember this but, he was the first comic to appear on a brand new show (the first one) called Saturday Night Live. Of course, this was during his drug years, which he fully admitted to. (We all make mistakes)  I will miss him.  I really doubt that he was murdered though.  He was old and he had lived hard.  Remember Sam Kinnison?

I will drink a toast to him tonight.  He made me laugh during a time when there was not very much to laugh at.  I thank him for that.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

utilitarian

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 25, 2008, 12:22:07 AM
I too will miss George.  But, you have to remember that he was also against the global warming scam and the stupid idea that we can destroy the planet.  He felt, as I do, that the planet was here long before us, and will be here long after we go.

As far as his 911 observations, I can't say as I did not hear that.  Leftists only seem to remember the things he said that they agree with.  Conservatives have done this also.  I respected him for his humor, and public commentary, and the fact that he spoke out, no matter what the popular view might have been at the time.  Most younger guys will not remember this but, he was the first comic to appear on a brand new show (the first one) called Saturday Night Live. Of course, this was during his drug years, which he fully admitted to. (We all make mistakes)  I will miss him.  I really doubt that he was murdered though.  He was old and he had lived hard.  Remember Sam Kinnison?

I will drink a toast to him tonight.  He made me laugh during a time when there was not very much to laugh at.  I thank him for that.

Bill

Sam Kinnison died in a car wreck, and he was not under the influence of anything.  The other driver was.  So it was really unfair and sad.

I also did like Carlin quite a bit.  He got a little bit bitter toward the end with his humor, but I was still an admirer of his wit.  As far as whether he was murdered, you know, everyone dies.  Even the anti-establishment people have to die sometime.