Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hardcastle/Solomon Thermionic Generator

Started by tak22, June 24, 2008, 12:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip Hardcastle

Hi Ceres,

Looks good.

Will add that to our supplier base folder.

Thanks.

Sprocket

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on July 31, 2008, 07:09:31 AM
....We need governments to be embarrassed into action by your making this a hot topic that they cannot ignore.....
Regards Phil H

Philip, as a former BigOil employee, I am curious to know what you think of the world's governments views regarding FE - would you agree with the widely held view (in FE circles) that there has been a policy of suppression for at least the last 50 years?

I find it bizarre that there has been hundreds of billions spent on the likes of hot fusion research - which even if it works, will simply be a paid-for replacement for current power stations - while at the same time, perhaps dozens of FE inventions have been systematically ignored/supressed, even though many have been successfully patented, so presumably work as claimed.....

Philip Hardcastle

Hi Sprocket,

I am beginning to become disenchanted with government about FE.

However it is not a conspiracy but a function of stupidity.

For example, I showed my discovery to the local mp and he said it looked good and had merit (he holds a doctorate in something or other). He then spoke to 4 other politicians (3 local and 1 federal). They all eventually replied and said things like "try the samll business bureau".

The problem is that government is public opinion driven (that is how they get elected). And public opinion is press driven, the press dictates what is news. So if you have a press that believes Ms Brittney Speers is more important then FE to the public then that is what you get.

So as to the government spending billions on fusion etc.

Well it is the Emperors new clothing, Smart people (as a large collective) say to press and pollies that they have a solution and that it is the only option, the government subscribes to it lest the press call the government a fool.

Genuine technology comes from 1 person that can save the world and only requires about 1 penny per person to develop and it is mad science!

Despite my best efforts only a few websites and Nexus have listened. My local paper (circulation 2,000) also ran a piece but the local population ignored it.

Bigger paper in Tamworth said they would run a story but never did.

It does not sell newspapers because the readers believe that govt has the answers and if govt does not support it it must be rubbish. Govt does not support it because newspapers do not believe it sells copies.

It is an arrogant viscious circle.

I mass emailed physics departments and offered a cash prize for someone to show me a flaw, no takers but lots of hostility from scientists quoting the second law.

Science is also captive to the Emperors new clothing issue. The professors that agree with me wont say so publicly because they fear losing tenure.

Science is gagged by conservatism.

Govt is gagged by the need to be popular.

News is disinclined to report as it does not sell papers.

What we need is a revolution.

My science is solid and it is the solution but even here at overunity it fails to become a nucleus.

My view, and some will say I am arrogant, is that overunity should jump onboard and petition everyone to take notice of Rotating thermionics.

If the overunity group cannot back a winner then what chance is there that the press or govt will?

Anyhow, all this I write before I have even had my morning coffee, so if it is a bit dijointed you must forgive me.

BUT THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY

THERE IS HOWEVER UNIVERSAL ARROGANCE, APATHY, VANITY AND STUPIDITY

and politicians own more that their fair share of those attributes.

RegardsPhil H

Sprocket

We will have to agree to disagree on the conspiracy issue - afterall, Stephen Mark, the (re)inventor of the TPU, has basically said as much, with working FE devices of Radio Shack-level technology, bought up and shelved like so many other inventions...

As for the lack of enthusaism from the OU crowd regarding the Thermionic Generator, it probably has a lot to do with the fact that it is most definitely not Radio Shack-standard kit, so replicating it is not really an option!  That, and the fact that most here probably believe that the energy industry has every government in the world in their back pocket, and if a bit of tech like this ever sees the light of day, it will be at their behest, and nothing to do with free-enterprise.  Given their track-record, and the general indifference you seem to be experiencing, I'd say you are in for an up-hill struggle...

Philip Hardcastle

Hi Sprocket,

The thing is that no one has rung me and said a single threat.

No one has stopped me posting the science.

So where is the conspiracy, it is just a systematic failure.

Take women, they have organised themselves to push issues such as breast cancer, ovarian cancer etc.

They get publicity because they take a sound issue and push it. They don?t let anyone get in their way.

So you say there is a technology "TPU" that is being supressed.

You say it is Radio Shack level technology.

Well if that is the case why is it supressed. Surely overunity can back it or build it.

Sprocket, you care about these things, so do many others.

Might I suggest we need a leader, I vote for you.

Let us put it to a poll, we want to elect a leader to make things happen!

We want to decide if we have a technology here that needs support and then to do all we collectivley can to make it happen.

I vote for my science but I will listen to all nominations.

Collectively discuss the pros and cons of all nominations.

Get a letter to be sent to politicians and press.

Hold a rally somewhere.

Speak on radio.

Form chapters in every town.

The People power project!

And if there is a conspiracy let us get real evidence and publish it in say Nexus. Duncan Roads the editor is a good guy and he will listen to facts.

What do you say Sprocket.

Vote 1, Sprocket for president of the People Power Project.

Lets post this as a new subject.

Do I hear a seconder to this proposal?

Phil H