Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How much power output is needed to be feasible?

Started by nwman, June 24, 2008, 01:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwman

I'm not sure if this is the best category to ask this question but here it goes. I have a design for a generator that I know works, and know exactly how much power it will produce given its size. And no its not along the same lines of thought as most of the designs in this category. It does use gravity but in a more conventional way. I just need help figuring out how big it would have to be. I'm just not familiar with how much power it needs to produce to be feasible. The small design of it will make about 40,000J a day. It increases equality proportionate to its size. So how many time bigger does it need to be to equal, for example, a large damn? Or how much would be needed to power a state or the whole U.S for a day?

Tim

greendoor

Don't be a jackass.

If you can produce a running free energy device that that outputs 1 kilowatt - you are a freaking genius and you should become rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Or get shot in the back by some oil company spook. 

Serious.

But apart from that - don't be a jackass.

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

fritznien

if you have something it is making 11 watts of power.  it just needs to be 100 million times bigger to replace one nuke plant.

nwman

Hey, thanks for the support "all!"

I didn't say it was the typical "free" energy setup like most of the other ideas in this category. I have a few simple technical design ideas that make it unique but the basic principle is using the ocean tides. 1 cubic meter of water equal 1000Kg of weight. If you drop that 2 meters  and lift it back up 2 meters once a day (really it would be twice most days) then the math would work like this "I think".

1000Kg x 2m(down) = 2000Kgm

2000Kgm x 10 N = 20,000N

20,000N = 20,000J

20,000 x 2m (up) = 40,000J

40,000J =  11.11 Watthours

It might cost billions of dollars but I believe most damns pay themselves off in the first few years. Also, where I live it averages 6+ feet up and down a day and in Alaska some places have 50ft tides twice a day.

Tim

Fritznien, so it would really have to be 100 million cubic meters of tidal water movement needed to equal a Nuclear power plant?