Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Big Brother 2008 : Austraila : Archer Quinn reality subscribers only

Started by jratcliff, June 25, 2008, 01:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jratcliff

Great story!  Where can I buy one?  Have you built one?  Stories are all well and good but they are , in and of themselves, just that.  Stories.  It doesn't matter who it is, how recent or how old, it is just a story until it has been replicated and distributed to the world.

If you like your statements qualified, then let me qualify it for you:

"Even though numerous people have 'claimed' to produce OU devices in history, to date not a single one has ever been widely replicated as proof.  Some devices claiming OU were actually a misunderstanding or misinterpretation of natural laws of physics and were not, actually, OU at all.  See the museum of unworkable devices and/or myth busters for more detailed information."

If free-energy devices are so easy, why has not a single person ever built and distributed an OU toy?  Especially if all it takes to make an OU device is a gravity wheel and/or a bit of kit in a magnetic field.

The fact of the matter is that no such device exists.  I would be quite happy to purchase an OU toy if such a thing ever existed.  If I am misinformed, please correct me.

John

PwrDream

I have to agree with you jratcliff.

Until you can buy a toy replication of one of these devices online, (or purchase simple to follow plans that actually work), any OU or ZeroPoint claims are totally FAITH based.

I'm a religious person, and have faith in God, but I also know exactly what faith is. "faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen".

Now, many out their claim to have "seen" these devices in action.  Well, all I can say is I've seen a man pull a rabbit out of a hat before, but that doesn't PROVE that teleportation is possible.

When the mass public has access to purchasing a "toy" version of the device, or can EASILY replicate it themselves at home, then belief in the device will no longer be based on faith....

PwrDream

Yucca

@jratcliff

Kudos for donating to Archer's quest.

I hope you become more open to the possiblity of free energy.

Bobbotov

Archer Quinn is just the "genius" the free energy community deserves.

jratcliff

Quote from: Yucca on June 25, 2008, 11:11:57 AM
@jratcliff

Kudos for donating to Archer's quest.

I hope you become more open to the possiblity of free energy.

I am extremely open to the possibility of free energy.  In fact, I intend to buy not one, but two, three, maybe even four OU devices the minute someone replicates one and makes it available.  And, now that I am contributing to Archer's quest I hope the first OU toy I buy is based on his work.

John