Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

David Hamel Generator.

Started by Reisender, June 25, 2008, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koen1

@Steve:
Here's a link to that article: http://arxiv.org/abs/0710.1565
(I would have uploaded it but the pdf is something like 5mb so
you'll just have to download it I'm afraid.)
I was slightly mistaken in that it's not a couple of MIT students,
but rather the study was done at Caltech (at least in part).
The title is "Ballistic Transport at Uniform Temperature",
and although neither the abstract nor the papers intro mention
Hamel, you will see a picture of a typical Hamel "spinner"
on page 2 already and Hamels name mentioned right below the pic.
It is an analysis of the spinner. And the conclusion sounds
really interesting, I think... :)

Sprocket

Why are people posting in english in the german language thread? - it strikes me as rude...

sprechen sie Deutsches im deutsche sprachgewinde bitte (a la Babel).........

AnandAadhar

Quote from: Sprocket on September 01, 2008, 09:45:41 PM
Why are people posting in english in the german language thread? - it strikes me as rude...

sprechen sie Deutsches im deutsche sprachgewinde bitte (a la Babel).........

Wir sprechen Deutsch, aber nich alle. English ist algemeiner und jeder versteht es.

AA
Anand Aadhar free energy research pages: http://theorderoftime.com/science/free_energy/index.html

AnandAadhar

Quote from: Koen1 on September 01, 2008, 09:07:43 PM
@Steve:
Here's a link to that article: http://arxiv.org/abs/0710.1565
(I would have uploaded it but the pdf is something like 5mb so
you'll just have to download it I'm afraid.)
I was slightly mistaken in that it's not a couple of MIT students,
but rather the study was done at Caltech (at least in part).
The title is "Ballistic Transport at Uniform Temperature",
and although neither the abstract nor the papers intro mention
Hamel, you will see a picture of a typical Hamel "spinner"
on page 2 already and Hamels name mentioned right below the pic.
It is an analysis of the spinner. And the conclusion sounds
really interesting, I think... :)

Part 4 of the pdf article is called 'Hamel's magnetic top'. Indeed Hamel taken seriously in straight science. That is good. Thanks for the tip.

AA
Anand Aadhar free energy research pages: http://theorderoftime.com/science/free_energy/index.html

mattihorn

Google translator: (hope it worked!)
Esoterischen Wissens, dass David davon gesprochen, in Bezug auf die Physik, ist die Macht von Gott oder Blitzschlag. Er verwies auf das als Funke. Es sind Funken der ganzen Magnete, wenn die Maschine ger?t in ein ausreichendes Vibrationen. Sie akkumulieren.

Es ist der Blitz ist die skalare. Macht von Gott gemacht manifestieren.

Auch, wie funktioniert der 3CD und sonstige verwandte Physik Arbeit mit der Interaktion auf der ZPE? Es ist durch Vibrationen, aber es ist auch durch das Yin und Yang.

Wurmloch Physik. Wei?es Loch schwarzes Loch. Viele Male wiederholt von David ?ber sich selbst zu mir und anderen im Gespr?ch. Sie erstellen Mikro schwarze L?cher der Tunnel in der ZPE und ziehen Energie aus den wei?en L?chern. Gleichzeitige Gr?ndung von Mikrounternehmen Schwarz-Wei?-L?cher. Tausende, wenn nicht mehr, vielleicht Millionen auftreten alle auf einmal auf den Nullpunkt befindet sich zwischen den Magneten heben. Diese sammeln sich zusammen und du bekommst einen stetigen Fluss.

Amplification Physik. Diese Physik nennt man Verst?rkung Physik. Sie nehmen nur wenig, was es ist und verst?rken das Ergebnis durch Resonanz.

Da es sich um gebundene alle in dem Gebiet, sind Sie greift auf eine sehr gro?e Quelle von Roh-Universal Power.

Esoteric knowledge that David talked about in regards to the physics, is the power of God or lightning. He referred to this as spark. There are sparks all over the magnets when the machine gets into a sufficient vibration. They accumulate.

It is lightning which is the scalar. Power of God made manifest.

Also, how does the 3CD and any other related physics work with the interaction to the ZPE? It is through vibration, but it is also through the yin and yang.

Wormhole physics. White hole black hole. Repeated many times over from David himself to me and others in talk. You are creating micro black holes which tunnel into the ZPE and draw energy out using the white holes. Simultaneous creation of micro black and white holes. Thousands if not more, perhaps millions occurring all at once at the zero point located between the bucking magnets. These accumulate together and you get a steady flow.

Amplification physics. These physics are called amplification physics. They take what little there is and amplify the result through resonance.

Since it is all tied into the field, you are grabbing at a very large source of raw universal power.