Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I tried to rebiuld a Don Smith Device

Started by GM, September 25, 2005, 04:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZPE Farmer

Quote from: GM on September 25, 2005, 04:19:40 PM

Hi Bro, I have listened to Don Smith's speechs repeatedly to indentify any truths he spoke despite his intention of not revealing the entire model.
he says "every normal elctrical activity is ground, OU is acheived when you have something 'above' the ground.. electrons excited to higher levels create potential higher than ground "

even in his Dipole antena generator there is no big voltage appearing across the plates, you need to have Avremenko's Plug and discharge each plate individualy to GROUND via the load.

gonzollo

This neon transformer device from picture of Don Smith board.
I have one.
If you need more pictures just ask me.

And I have  invertor same like in picture.
Do you need inside photos?

abbhawk

Im no expert and I cant say for sure what is the truth, but i noticed a video from 2016 where a copycat say he made a working model with 6w input and 2000w output. If its true that he reload battery while having output then i guess its good, and if he make 7 old bulbs light at 6watt input i guess its pretty good too, but its not a perfect proof, but he show quite perfect how to copy his project. In text below video he have links to every webshop selling what you need to buy to copy. Maybe someone would like to test it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43hted5YTCw&list=LLdCvn8C_zexHFr6l3uY9vvw&index=1

Btw. Don smith made a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnoy2D4wuf8&index=2&list=LLdCvn8C_zexHFr6l3uY9vvw
Here Don smith states his output at lowest as possible input level to be 16kva if i remember right. I guess this is 16000volt at 1 ampere. In my country we use 8 ampere i think, so his output equals 2000volt at 8ampere. If this means he can add up the sockets he use till he use 2000volt so he get like 9 220volt output hubs - thats a pretty nice output.

But im no expert, watch the videos and make your own decision if you think its possible, i just say, some people say it works. I hope someone here will test it out.

darediamond

Don Smith Coil must be wound in Clockwise(L1) CounterClockwise(L²1, L²2)

The Primary goes Clockwise while the Secondary goes CounterClockwise.

But you must Split the Secondary into two equal length and Wind on in CounterClockwise(L²1) and the other in CounterClockwise(L²2) too starting from where L²1 ends)

Raycathode

Quote from: darediamond on June 14, 2020, 02:48:08 PM
Don Smith Coil must be wound in Clockwise(L1) CounterClockwise(L²1, L²2)

The Primary goes Clockwise while the Secondary goes CounterClockwise.

But you must Split the Secondary into two equal length and Wind on in CounterClockwise(L²1) and the other in CounterClockwise(L²2) too starting from where L²1 ends)
Yes an amusing video above 3 or 4 kv  I would have thought was enough you want static not corona discharge spills darting round, but the R doesn't go across the Cap thats got to be a joke and notic the diode going into the second transformer  ;D ;D!