Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Edward Leedskalnin

Started by th3jester, June 30, 2008, 06:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigo

What he (th3jester) is talking about is the Urban Legend Myths that you can read all over these forums, but not facts.

You read about someone outside, or on this forum, doing something and it becomes a mantra after it's repeated long enough, but whether there's any substance to it or not is hard to tell because we are to take their word for it.

There are no threads that say "This is how you build this specific thing and 100 people have confirmed it already."

On one hand I mostly blame Stefan for that because he administers the forums and perhaps he does not wish to go in that direction. On the other hand of course these are his forums and his choice how he will run them, but if all this is done for the sake of betterment of humankind then why not make it so that a first time visitor can get started right away without having to read through dozens/hundreds of threads for bits and pieces of information.

Further more, one's word means nothing if there are clear instructions that everyone can follow and recreate what that person claimed in the first place. Yet, we have no such place, whereas such place should be the most prominently featured on the site.

And while we are on the subject, what is on the front page? A photo of a system for water electrolysis (imho a hoax) with a catchy line "Use Water as Fuel ! Huge savings !" Give me a break...

giantkiller

Leedskalnin,
Tesla,
Keely,
Schaumberger,

Then,

Bearden,
Deyo,
Dollard,
Borderland sciences,
Dale Pond

Google video these men.

And if you can't wait till the end result? Then search David Flynn. That one will bust your chops!

And,
I am serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get a $30.00 stun gun from www.budk.com and play with it. The stages are the exact same as a Tesla coil.  There is even a spark gap inside. Go for it. Just don't put your scope on it.

Oh yeah... I blew up 2 meters and my scope. ;D

Read the list of people. Get the patents. Read them!

This is not collegiate. We'll always be ahead before they ever get it. You are the research! This is as close as spoon feeding as it gets. I am enabling you to put the horse before the cart here. There are no other ways. Not my way, but the way.

I repeat, If you can't see the tree for the forest here then you are obviously mistaking the desert for an oasis. Seriously. Would you like to count how many posts are just like this directed to a poster like you? If you can't drop your preconceived ideas you will remain lost. That is the cold hard fact. Forget the book learned crap. I don't have a degree(surprised?) and don't need one(not surprising!). But I do have insight and that is your most important tool.

The list I have set forth here will save you countless hours and lost time spinning out into nowhere. Guard you next response here. It will sound like countless others. I mean that as a friend.

--giantkiller. No Bullsh!t.

th3jester

@amigo

Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth. sometimes I am not good at trying to relay what I am thinking. I completely agree with everything you said and those are the points I was trying to make.

I did post on here and ask for help as where to start and i got almost nothing except for a few posts that didn't help at all. but I no longer wish to have the help on the topic of SM TPU.

Tesla and Leedskalnin are resonable sources for repeating experiments and furthering their research because they actually had something that worked and others have been able to replicate it.

Anyways once I get my wires, some theories/schematics/animations/graphics and other "stuff" made I will make a new thread that will not include anything based on SM, it will simply be based on building a solid state generator.

th3jester

@ GK

Well thank you, finally something helpful.

Some of those people I haven't heard of, a few of them yes.

I completely agree with the whole collegiate statement and how we will always be ahead of them. But it hasn't been that way. Yes, some of the great breakthroughs in technology are from people out of their garage or basement. But recently collegiates( i'm assuming you mean haven been to college and doing research at a university or company) have out done everyone, even the major oil companies.

2 most recent examples.....

EEStor and their "ultracapacitor"
stanford student and his memsistor

anyways i'm not like other so called posters, i want to find a way for the TPU to actually work. I'm just confused why everyone seems to think SM is the way to go.

amigo

@giantkiller

So what are you saying to this fellow, because the way I'm reading your response it sounds to me you are not giving him a benefit of a doubt whatsoever?
What if th3jester is honest-to-God person willing to learn the "new paradigm" and drop his prior orthodox science teachings?

The list of dead people (first group of names you posted) means nothing, and neither do their patents. That's part of the urban legend myth I'm talking about. These people are *dead* and we can not ask them what they really meant or did - their patents do *not* speak of their intentions either because that's not what a patent is for, but surely I do not need to lecture you about patents do I? :)

And the living people, you forgot Bedini by the way :) ... that's the other part of the urban legend myth. Even though the names are big and their work might speak enough, I highly question some of their motives as being less than altruistic, which is what one truly needs to be in order to do that "betterment of the humankind" part.

From my limited knowledge it appears to me Tesla was the only person who was truly altruistic and unfortunately we don't have him anymore with us.

The present living people, well I do not see them breaking their back to help the humankind. A true altruist would never stop and would not have commercially vested interests in mind, and pardon me for saying, but the "living list" you posted does. No, I do not blame them for their commercially vested interests and I might even understand their reasons, after all people are people.

Although, when the existence of the entire humankind on this planet might hang in the air, there is no room for non-altruistic motives and if someone has information that would help, anything but sharing it is non-altruistic. Somehow I believe that there is still information withheld by them, perhaps even by some on these forums and elsewhere, for whatever (non-altruistic) reason that might be...