Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hubbard coil

Started by EMdevices, July 01, 2008, 05:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex1

EM

QuoteA motorized version of the Hubbard coil can also be created.  Place a long axial magnet on the inside of the drum and rotate it.  On the outside of the drum wrap the coils and you will see a voltage.   Even though there is no apparent flux cutting occurring in this scenario,

Have you tried this and if so do you have any test data to prove it to be true? I would like to test this idea.

Most of the reports on the Hubbard describe a non-magnetic bobbin or spool for the outer winding. Where is the reference to a ferromagnetic spool?

Earl

Interesting patent drawings, could you supply the patent numbers?

Thanks......V

aleks

I guess, if Hubbard coil thing can be made to work, the least you should worry about is where it gets energy. My guess is that while "war of coils" takes place in this device, turmoil it causes induces overunity potential on the main outer coil. I wonder if cores should be interconnected - must be interconnected in some way if we take PMH into consideration. Otherwise no "perpetual motion" will be "held" in these coils. Permanent magnet is required as well... Probably half of all cores are permanent magnet bars while another half are plain iron cores. Iron cores are connected with permanent magnets. I have no idea what center coil is for, though.

Also, where's the source of info there are bifilar coils installed? Original picture shows 8 bars seemingly assembled into 2 groups, with 9th central bar without any apparent connections. I'm just persuading PMH idea. Can it be that 4 bars have permanent magnet cores and windings of these bars are interconnected; the same applies to other 4 bars, but they have iron cores.

aleks

Here's an illustration for the idea... (hope it's obvious).

Seems like central core and winding is used as a higher potential. External core and winding is used as a lower potential. Quite simple actually if we consider a vortex is created inside this structure.

Well, as you've noticed I'm easy on theories. ;) so, you too, take it easy ;)

aleks

(of course, other ends of internal and external windings should be connected.

One group of coils should be short-circuited - like in PMH.

In the end you have 4 terminals - exactly how original Hubbard device is pictured. 2 terminals for injecting a small initial energy input. 2 terminals are for collecting free energy out of aether. ;)

aleks

One more idea... Windings on all iron-magnet core pairs should be wound in equal direction (CW or CCW), from top to bottom (or bottom to top). This is to ensure "magnetic current" that is held in the device goes in the same direction in all cores/windings. This will probably create "struggle" I was mentioning (current in adjacent cores will be obviously going in opposite directions).

It is also possible to use all iron cores, but interconnect them with permanent magnet bridges, as shown.