Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Super Simple way to understand the TPU

Started by innovation_station, July 02, 2008, 07:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aleks

Here's power spectrum of a single strike. Just to let you know these ARE acoustic modes of the said iron fillet. If we consider magnetostriction, it is at these frequencies magnetomechanic coupling will have highest coefficient.

aleks

Seems like I'm not so good experimenter. ;) I doubt now that 7~8.5 Hz thing is anywhere significant (but who knows). Anyway, iron's frequencies may be useful - they seem to be close to what was mentioned previously in relation to SM TPU videos.

EMdevices

nice work aleks,  I wonder if you have another weight of a different dimention to test.   If you do, then we can get a comparison and see what frequencies are dependent on dimentions and which ones (if any) depend on the bulk material properties.  (the resonant spikes will stay at the same frequency in that case)

aleks

Quote from: EMdevices on July 07, 2008, 05:47:38 PM
nice work aleks,  I wonder if you have another weight of a different dimention to test.   If you do, then we can get a comparison and see what frequencies are dependent on dimentions and which ones (if any) depend on the bulk material properties.  (the resonant spikes will stay at the same frequency in that case)
I will try that later - I have another piece of iron, which is also more geometrically complex (microphone stand base) - do not know its weight right now.

I do think, however, that strike does not reveal all possible resonances, but theoretically it's quite OK. It is like a starter pistol when measuring room impulse response. (of course using swept sine is a better thing, but in this case it requires special surface-mount equipment which I do not possess).

MACEDONIA CD

HI   ALL
@INNOVATION   hey  now i see   the real thing.. i have  all time  a have  like to say and point to  real way of tpu
  HERE YOU TALKING   ABOUT  SAME TPU AS  S.M <<s.m words ,,,,   MY DIVICES IS NOT FREE ENERGY DIVICES  BUT IS  CONVERSION DIVICES  >.
THIS IS  VERY IMPORTANT   WORDS OF S.M VIDEO CLIP WHIT   62VOLTS  SMALL TPU

YOU ASK WAY IS THAT   YES  <<this is the real conversion   theory  you  have talking about here <,
conversion is mena  this<<YOU PUT ONE KIND  INPUT ENERGY  AND YOU HAVE  ATHERE TYPE  OUT ENRGY  >.THAT IS CONVERSION DIVICE>.
IF YOU PUT ELKTRICAL INPUT  ENRGY AND  THEN YOU HAVE  THE SAME ELKTRICAL ENERGY OUT   <<THAT IS NOT CONVERSION DIVICES>>
YES INNOVATION YOU   HAVE FOUND  ONE   REASON  FOR  MAKE TPU     HO WHILL WORK 
I HAVE TOLD HERE 2 WEEKS AGO   FOR  TRAING TO  EXPLANE WHAT IS MEAN THIS   SIMPLE WORDS OF S.M  WHEN IS SAY  HIS DIVICE CONVERSION DIVICE  THIS  IS THE  VERY IMPORTANT  BUT HE SAID   JUST LIKE THAT ,LIKE SIMPLE WORDS 
BUT IF YOU   BACK AND  READ AGAIN AND LISTEN WHAT IS SAYING  YOU WHILL SEE  THAT WORD  <<CONVERSION  >>IS  MEAN  CONVERSION IS  LIKE YOU PUT  LIKE PUT SOUND  GENERATOR AND THAT IS,  INPUT ENERGY  AND YOU HAVE ATHERE TYPE  OUT ENERGY    <<THAT IS  CONVERSION DIVICE  >.YOU TALKING ABOUT >

THAT IS ONE STEP  SURE TO MAKE  TPU REAL
YES  there is   resonace  and  vibration and  and    i whill now stop   explane 
KEEP GOING YOU HAVE  SAID HERE WHERE IMPORTANT THINGS