Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic OU principle, You should really take a look at this !

Started by Butch, July 02, 2008, 01:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

You can take mild steel washers (the kind that does not stay magnetized when magnet is removed) and place them on a vertical wood dowel. Now place a magnet on each side of the washers with the north pole of one facing the south pole of the other. Have a horse shoe shaped flat bar connecting the outer poles of each magnet so that you have a self made horse shoe magnet.
Now move the open air space between the inner poles so that the washers will be between the two faces of the magnets.
Notice that the washers separate from each other. This is because the magnetic path through each washer has the same orientation and they repel each other.
Now notice that the work needed to remove the horse shoe is equal when the washers are together and touching each other or when they are separated. This means that the work available from the separating of the washers is free because the washers separate at a 90 degree angle to the magnetic field or flux flow direction. After testing I posted a series of drawings years ago, but no one bothered to notice this.
Do not allow washers to separate to a point where they go beyond the width of the magnet. They must stay in the space between the pole faces of the two magnets.Remember the wood dowel is at 90 degrees vertical to the horse shoe when the horse shoe is laying flat on a table.
I have posted to my web page 7 drawings that include a new rotary version using this principle which makes use also of the conservation of angular momentum as part of it's operation. As you know when a mass is rotating in a circle and work is done to make the mass move toward the center axis of rotation the speed of the mass will attempt to increase and the work done on the mass shows up as an increase in the speed and kinetic energy of the rotating mass.
This is done in my design with out having to put additional work into the system.
This should open up a whole new field in overunity permanent magnet and/or electromagnet research and development.
See web page > http://lafonte.fdp.nu
Open folder B00 and look at drawings, Butch10, Butch8, Butch2a, Butch2, Butch11, 1-7-08 A and 1-7-08 D
Also see attached drawing

Thanks,
Butch LaFonte
The LaFonte Group
Birmingham, Alabama

hartiberlin

Amazing, Butch,
this is exactly the setup Dave Squires wanted to get a patent on
and I should not tell you all yet about it....

Now you came up with the same setup on your own...
Seems to be the morphogenetic fields spreading the ideas.... ;)

This is the cracked "magnetic code" as Dave Squires has called it.

I invite Dave to come over here to tell the whole story...

I guess he can now forget his patent...

Regards, Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Butch

Stefan,
I think you should say to Dave, not me, amazing! Seeing how I posted the designs nine years ago to The Free energy List and JLN Labs. Look at the drawings on my web page and the dates. Also, these drawings were sent all over the world to many people during that time in my collection of work I mailed out from time to time.
Why would you not mention my past work on this when replying about this? The drawings are out there (and on your own site now) and have been for 9 years.
You didn't bother to mention that?
This is the second time some one has asked me to keep qiut about something I designed. This is the thanks I get for open sourcing my work. No wonder more people don't open source, somebody just claims it for there own. I was asked to sign a non disclosure agreement by that guy with the spiral motor and after I did he showned me my design that had been all over the web!!!
I should never have put my work out on the web. Instead of saving the planet, it's just making other people rich that sell the work to the highest bidder and it never gets to market.
Butch laFonte

Quote from: hartiberlin on July 02, 2008, 01:11:58 PM
Amazing, Butch,
this is exactly the setup Dave Squires wanted to get a patent on
and I should not tell you all yet about it....

Now you came up with the same setup on your own...
Seems to be the morphogenetic fields spreading the ideas.... ;)

This is the cracked "magnetic code" as Dave Squires has called it.

I invite Dave to come over here to tell the whole story...

I guess he can now forget his patent...

Regards, Stefan.

hartiberlin

Hi Butch,
which drawings do you exactly mean ?

Please post the exact link.

Dave Squires?s device is still a bit different in the driving aspect,
but I have promised him, not to speak about it,
until he has got his patent.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

gyulasun

Hi Stefan,

You can find some of Butch's drawings referred to in B11 folder of site  (http://lafonte.fdp.nu )   see Butch's letter on this here: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=5068.0;topicseen

Unfortunately, I can find big X in place of these drawings: BUTCH2,  BUTCH10,  BUTCH11.  These drawings are not included....  I wonder why?

And drawings PTFP,  1-7-08 A,  1-7-08 B  are in folder B00...

rgds, Gyula