Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic OU principle, You should really take a look at this !

Started by Butch, July 02, 2008, 01:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

Quote from: wizkycho on October 02, 2008, 06:55:21 AM
Hi Butch !

You just can't stop to amaze us with ammount of simple and more than obvious working ideas ...  :D
I'm jumping up and down right now.
Another well established working principle.
Many Many Thanks

This type of vector movement conversion can Help (it is NOW a must) and make Flynn and Hildebrand types of OU motors ALLWAYS workable.
In their setups (and in every other type of today motors) MOVING PARTs IS getting away from the cause of moving rendering LESS and LESS FORCE for movement.
Now Thanks to Butch We have allmost CONSTANT AMMOUNT OF FORCE on moving parts (are not changing distance from cause of moving) as long as we wan't it to act. making our setups predictable, more calculable...it is easier  now to push them to OU mode with certainty. This is very important in magnetism where distance is everything.

Dave Squires should quit the patent, join us and make it happen.

What to say ?
Butch Let THE FORCE be with YOU.

Wiz

Wiz,
Thank God I went public with this 9 years ago. I believe if I had not it would have ended up suppressed. When I worked with my father as a child using the Fanner Magnet to separate steel sheets I knew something was going on that just didn't add up. I presented the drawings as an overunity device 9 years ago on the web. I never abandon any of my ideas. I continue to research and develop my ideas (2500 of them) with the limited resources I have. I stopped going public a few months ago because several of my designs have been claimed by people. I was very niave to think no one would do that. I will go public with all ideas as in the past but after getting validation as inventor. I want to at least get credit for having come up with the idea. This technology must not end up controlled by one person or group as with oil. The world is in a mess and this technology needs to be in the public domain and available to everyone. If it is put on the market for high profit it will end up just like oil. Again, no one person or group should ever have control of this technology. Our group has done extensive testing and research on this and will keep the public updated and not suppress it. I have also open sourced this technology on Sterling Allen's Free Energy News and Directory. Everyone start building and testing, the world needs it now.
Thanks to everyone who has supported me in the past.
Butch LaFonte,
For The LaFonte Group

hartiberlin

Hi Dave S. and Butch,
great to hear that you both finally have come to the conclusion that
Butch was the first one to think about this and
has put it out  9 years ago.

As Dave did not know this and Butch did put out so many designs,
which many of them lacking a good andwell explained descriptions, it is no wonder,
that is was ignored for so long.

As Dave realized this principle on his own and told me
privately about it, also without me knowing that Butch had already
put it out 9 years ago, I was baffled when I learned it later
from Dave and Butch, that it was already out.

When Dave did not yet know about it being already published by Butch long time ago,
he still wanted to get a patent about the basic idea and then he
learned from Butch, that it was already in the public domain.

Now it is good to see, that many people can use this and Dave still
can patent his own work for real machines based on it, so he at least
gets some reward for all his simulation work which he showed me in parts privately.

I think he has proven with his FEMM simulations that this principle is
THE BREAKTHROUGH in "cracking the magnetic code", how Dave called it
and is the most promising principle
of an overunity motor.

Too bad, Butch did not explain it better 9 years ago, so more people
would have understood it and already worked on this long time ago.

But anyway, now as it is out, this is the best "new"(old) magnet overunity motor
principle ! ;)

Regards, Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

gyulasun

Hi Butch and Dave,

I would like to know if there have been practical tests already performed on real setups of this principle and if so what COPs were attained?

Thanks
Gyula

infringer

Hrmmm...

This is interesting...

I guess I've never seen this in action but I would like to get more information about it...

Wanna save the world nows your chance :P

Also I would love it if you would post an article explaining your device at my website.

Lets do it.

-infringer-

REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...