Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic OU principle, You should really take a look at this !

Started by Butch, July 02, 2008, 01:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

This is a good design. What pushes the plates in and out. Something like a cam? Btw you can use the same principal of repulsing magnets to pull the plates effortlessly. I have an idea on how to do it in this design. Because unlike the other one, the magnets here leave the plates and thus when you reset the plates you need to put energy if you use repelling magnets. But I'll try to make a sketchup model.

lumen

Butch,

It may be better to design it so the steel does not need to be pulled from the magnets.
1: Magnets under heavy repulsion will pull harder to the steel.
2: Magnets under heavy attraction will pull less to steel.
3: Steel only distorts the field shape,it does not weaken the field.

The design would work the same even if you only covered one magnet with steel.
Then it would look like a shield and all the testing I have done on the shield theory follows the rules above.

broli

Quote from: lumen on March 11, 2009, 06:34:16 PM
Butch,

It may be better to design it so the steel does not need to be pulled from the magnets.
1: Magnets under heavy repulsion will pull harder to the steel.
2: Magnets under heavy attraction will pull less to steel.
3: Steel only distorts the field shape,it does not weaken the field.

The design would work the same even if you only covered one magnet with steel.
Then it would look like a shield and all the testing I have done on the shield theory follows the rules above.

Hmm you made me wonder about something. It might have been tried to no avail.

Edit: Oke model is attached. I realized it kind of looks like the Perendev motor now. Instead of have the plates move up and down, you shield half the magnet. When they aproach each other shielded it would be like the plated idea. But once they cross each other they sense each other better and push each other away.

lumen

Actually I was thinking where both disks spin the same direction only the outside spins 1/2 the speed and has 4 magnets and is geared to the inner that spins twice as fast.
Then as the slower magnet enters the steel, later the faster magnet enters the steel but then the both leave the steel at the same time to leverage against each other and generate power.

But, the problem still exists where the high repulsion will cause the magnets to attract back to the steel harder.
On the toggle arm device picture I posted, the compressed magnets leave the steel at the same time the other two are entering but the seperated two entering have a mechanical advantage because they are further out on the radius.

In any case it appears we don't need to think of any of this any more because someone already has it!
Yes! Look at freeenenegynews.com PESWiki and see the new wind turbine that needs NO WIND!

We can only hope?

rlortie

QuoteIn any case it appears we don't need to think of any of this any more because someone already has it!
Yes! Look at freeenenegynews.com PESWiki and see the new wind turbine that needs NO WIND!

The hunt for perpetual motion is chasing perpetual  motion, and here we go from a grazed pasture off into un-grazed greener pastures.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Boswell+windless+turbine&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

As of this date there is nothing in Google or is there any posts in the Boswell Yahoo forum!  I for one have yet to find anything other than a possible hoax. 

It just so happens that I still have a stock of vacuum packed post holes available, would you like to buy some so you can set up your windless wind turbine?  ::)

Believe me you are better off reseeding this field, at least you have an idea of what you are working with.

Ralph