Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic OU principle, You should really take a look at this !

Started by Butch, July 02, 2008, 01:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klicUK

Quote from: Butch on July 02, 2008, 05:01:02 PM
Stefan,
I think you should say to Dave, not me, amazing! Seeing how I posted the designs nine years ago to The Free energy List and JLN Labs. Look at the drawings on my web page and the dates. Also, these drawings were sent all over the world to many people during that time in my collection of work I mailed out from time to time.
Why would you not mention my past work on this when replying about this? The drawings are out there (and on your own site now) and have been for 9 years.
You didn't bother to mention that?
This is the second time some one has asked me to keep qiut about something I designed. This is the thanks I get for open sourcing my work. No wonder more people don't open source, somebody just claims it for there own. I was asked to sign a non disclosure agreement by that guy with the spiral motor and after I did he showned me my design that had been all over the web!!!
I should never have put my work out on the web. Instead of saving the planet, it's just making other people rich that sell the work to the highest bidder and it never gets to market.
Butch laFonte

Hi Butch,

The problem is that if you don't publish your designs or get around to patenting them and then someone independently thinks of them, they will end up getting all the credit. It could just be that Dave Squires came up with the same/similar concept on his own. I know exactly how you feel though.

regards,

KLiCuk

scraven

who cares who did what first? If the rings push out more energy than it takes to lower and raise the magnet then fun times for all. Everything else is just bullSh*t. To be honest this doesn't look any different than any other magnet jigga any of us have seen. Yes magnets store energy but really the only way to release that energy is by heat. Everything else is just transferring kinetic into whatever. Make love, not PMM's.

gyulasun

@ scraven

I respect your opinion, though I do not fully agree...

I do think individual ideas should be acknowledged and respected and copyright should be observed.

rgds,  Gyula

hartiberlin

Now Butch has uploaded many design variations
of these ideas to:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=LaFonteGroup

Dave Squires told me, that his idea for it could yield at least a 50:1 overunity motor
this way.

You only need very low power input to switch the coil and you get
the 90 degree movement of the iron parts for almost free.

It wonÃ,´t change the inductance of the coil and thus only
ohmical losses in the coil must be overcome.

The forces on the moving iron parts are very big though...
So there is a big OverUnity factor involved.

You can also recycle back the energy you put into the coil inductance.

So this is a very nice concept for a huge overunity factor motor.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

The trick with this concept is, that magnet fieldlines repell itsself !

If you stuck iron parts into parallel magnet field lines, they repell each other at 90 degrees !

So the movement of the repelling iron parts is 90 degrees to the cause: the magnetic field.

So there is no back drag onto the magnet field this way, as it is 90 degrees and so Lentz
law is violated.

The coil, which produces the magnet field to switch it on and off,
does not see the movement of the iron parts,although they repell each other with
a very huge force.

The magnetic flux path resistance  is not changed much and thus
the inductance and magnetic resistance of the whole
core stays almost constant, so no more energy is needed from the
coil, when the iron parts move.

This design can be designed to make huge reciprocating motors
which have a very high mechanical power output by using only fractions
for the input power.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum