Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic OU principle, You should really take a look at this !

Started by Butch, July 02, 2008, 01:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch LaFonte

Quote from: Charlie_V on May 30, 2009, 01:20:58 AM
So from the video, there is a great difference in reluctance from when the washers are closed verses when they are open.  The claim at the beginning of this thread is wrong and that moving the washers into the field when they are closed is much weaker from when they are allowed to open.
Yes, but it works out that is great for the design that has the washers in sliding contact when moving back together. It adds a second overunity element to the design.
See this link > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW8lgEUJXKc&feature=channel_page
Butch

Charlie_V

That's a very interesting design but I don't like how you have to pull it apart.  There has to be a better solution.  I can't think of anything at the moment though.  :(

Butch LaFonte

Quote from: Charlie_V on May 30, 2009, 08:30:44 PM
That's a very interesting design but I don't like how you have to pull it apart.  There has to be a better solution.  I can't think of anything at the moment though.  :(
Pull what apart???? The elements (washers) repel each other and work can be done with that repulsion force.
I have rotary designs on this principle on the web also.
Butch

Charlie_V

In the video you show the washers in contact with two pieces of iron.  You pull the iron away from the washers.  But nevermind I get it, pretty cool indeed. 

Charlie

poplianil

Have a look at thi

A good site hosted on A just got removed the authors were Magluvin and second Gotoluc.

Search on google their youtube channel still exists.  http://www.youtube.com/user/Magluvin

A long vortex coil coil with twin windings are shown and generate good result yet small unlike 2SGEN nicely made by Naudin.  http://jnaudin.free.fr/2SGen/indexen.htm
My idea would be to:

Using a one metre soft iron wire wound with a copper winding all along and then made into a spiral should become an ideal wall between two magnets and a coil to generate a variable magnetic field in a coil to generate current. passing a square wave at high frequeny will give great results like Naudin should work and setup will be cheap.