Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The One Million Dollar HHO Challenge is launched

Started by xjet, July 04, 2008, 09:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xjet

Quote from: resonanceman on July 04, 2008, 10:53:49 PM
So  the work done on the car is  done  by a  authorized dealer ........no doubt a dealer  instructed in  making sure things such as the O2 sensor  are set to factory specs   .......
Prior to the installation of the HHO system yes, but after that, no further changes will be made to the vehicles.  They must, of course, pass emission tests.

QuoteYes I know it is  illegal  to tamper  with  the O2 sensor  ......  I also know WHY  it is illegal  .........so I really don't  give a dam .   In   this  case .......if you  have the knowledge               it is immoral to  be legal.
So are you saying that these systems only work if you're prepared to break the law?  That does seem a bit of a drawback doesn't it?

Perhaps that might explain why they're not fitted to the cars we drive today as standard equipment?  So it's not really an oil-company conspiracy after all then?

resonanceman

Quote from: xjet on July 04, 2008, 10:43:00 PM
So you're not prepared to stand behind the claims being made for these HHO kits then, fair enough, your choice.  Nobody's going to force you to take $1m if you don't want it.

But you must be really rich to turn down a chance like this (or simply be aware you could never achieve the 25% required).

Anyone else?

To turn  down an  opportunity  like this you must either  be really rich ........or have a brain .

Anyone   with even half a brain should know that   a  skeptic that  starts  a  contest  about what he is  skeptical about   has no interest in anyone  winning that   contest .

It is  your contest
It is your  rules .
No one will win .
You will see to that .

gary

gary

xjet

Quote from: resonanceman on July 04, 2008, 11:03:51 PM
To turn  down an  opportunity  like this you must either  be really rich ........or have a brain .

Anyone   with even half a brain should know that   a  skeptic that  starts  a  contest  about what he is  skeptical about   has no interest in anyone  winning that   contest .

Au contraire.

I would *love* someone to win this challenge because I actually stand to make a *lot* of money if they do - and nothing if they don't.  So don't prejudge my bias.

QuoteIt is  your contest
It is my idea, the contest is not "owned" by anyone.

QuoteIt is your  rules .
The rules will be very clearly spelt out and unambiguous.  They will not be changed.  Unless you can explain why the rules would be unfair, there is no justification for complaint on that ground.

QuoteNo one will win .
I suspect you're right - but that's not my fault, I didn't come up with the laws of thermodynamics.

QuoteYou will see to that .
No, as I said, the laws of thermodynamics are not mine.

resonanceman

Those wishing to enter the challenge will have to pay a US$5,000 entry fee, which is obviously pocket-change compared to the $1m that is on offer and will cover the costs associated with running the challenge.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You  are a funny man

This  is the  best  joke I have heard in  months

gary

xjet

Quote from: resonanceman on July 04, 2008, 11:46:07 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You  are a funny man

This  is the  best  joke I have heard in  months
Gary, can you remind me -- how much was the entry fee for the X-Prize again?

It's par for the course and stops the tire-kickers from wasting everyone's time.

To anyone who seriously believes they can reliably produce a 25%+ fuel saving it's chicken-feed and well worth the investment.

To those who are aware that the laws of thermodynamics remain immutable and that these claims are just hot air then I agree... you'll probably think it's a joke.