Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The One Million Dollar HHO Challenge is launched

Started by xjet, July 04, 2008, 09:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxc

@xjet.  I suppose you have tested different high mileage fuel systems and found they don't work?
I have a HAFC HHO system on my truck. Way before I put it on my truck, my engine has oil burning problem.
It's limiting my mileage increase. I have a well designed fuel heater. City mileage was 12.5 now close to 16.
It's hard to say what my mileage is with just HHO.

fuzzytomcat

Howdy All,

As you can see this is a very hot topic, Mr. Simpson may be the first but certainly won't be the last.

Many inventors have good ideas but not the cash to seek out their dreams, this is my proposal to this Forum and all others involved. A fund needs to be started by the members held in trust for these occasions. A committee of the brightest we have amongst us would look and evaluate possibly submitted complete systems that have merit voted on openly to be sent on their way for the chance at any grand "PRIZE" with our good luck and praise behind them.

This has got to be a consorted effort on our part to send off the best of the best where ever and when ever a challenge is made such as this.

We need to stay on top of this one !

Best regards all !

ColdLife

Quote from: maxc on July 08, 2008, 11:50:28 AM
@xjet.  I suppose you have tested different high mileage fuel systems and found they don't work?
I have a HAFC HHO system on my truck. Way before I put it on my truck, my engine has oil burning problem.
It's limiting my mileage increase. I have a well designed fuel heater. City mileage was 12.5 now close to 16.
It's hard to say what my mileage is with just HHO.

I'm not trying to discredit you maxc (I don't know everything about your situation), but generally of the people that I have read that have seen improvement from HHO it has been on old low mpg vehicles. Most of the time a good cleaning and a tune up as well as just driving more conservative would give you the gains you are seeing. Most modifications to cars they do a lot of different thing in addition to the HHO system but accredit all of their gains to the HHO. This doesn?t make sense to me. It?s like me doing a complete tune up on my car and slapping a sticker on the car and saying all the improvements to the performance was due to the sticker. Maybe I?m wrong I don?t have all the evidence in front of me. Also old motors have a huge potential for increased gains in efficiency because they were not made to be efficient. New motors on the other hand don't have as much room for improvement.

maxc

Quote from: ColdLife on July 08, 2008, 02:49:33 PM
I'm not trying to discredit you maxc (I don't know everything about your situation), but generally of the people that I have read that have seen improvement from HHO it has been on old low mpg vehicles. Most of the time a good cleaning and a tune up as well as just driving more conservative would give you the gains you are seeing. Most modifications to cars they do a lot of different thing in addition to the HHO system but accredit all of their gains to the HHO. This doesn?t make sense to me. It?s like me doing a complete tune up on my car and slapping a sticker on the car and saying all the improvements to the performance was due to the sticker. Maybe I?m wrong I don?t have all the evidence in front of me. Also old motors have a huge potential for increased gains in efficiency because they were not made to be efficient. New motors on the other hand don't have as much room for improvement.

It's a 1997 F150. It's rated at 16 city. I got bad gasoline 6 years ago. Replaced injectors ect...Always got 15. to 15.8 city. It only has 91,000 on it back then it had 28,000. Not knowing it had problem it the ECM  too which locked injectors on. Burning them out and washing cly out. All plugs have oil on them!

ColdLife

Quote from: maxc on July 08, 2008, 05:10:52 PM
It's a 1997 F150. It's rated at 16 city. I got bad gasoline 6 years ago. Replaced injectors ect...Always got 15. to 15.8 city. It only has 91,000 on it back then it had 28,000. Not knowing it had problem it the ECM  too which locked injectors on. Burning them out and washing cly out. All plugs have oil on them!

Do have bad seals on the motor or something? I've got a guy that I work with that use to work at one of the Ford plants they built the F-150s at, see if he has any suggestions.