Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

300 Watts from a Watter Battery? look and give me your opinion

Started by Magnethos, July 06, 2008, 12:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

Recently, most of us have seen the new genepax motor. It is a motor that only need water to put output 300 Watt of energy. I don?t know exactly how it works, I have read that it?s a system that break the water molecules and produces energy with the help of the air. For this method a membrane called MEA is used. (??)

But watching some videos on youtube, I have seen a serial of coincidences from 2 videos and I want to show the idea that I have thought:
The genepax motor:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgrJRkIxCE
Look at the 1:19 to 1:30

And compare with this video, Susumu Suzuki water batteries:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B601aMfBirw

They are doing the exactly technique? If you make a battery made with carbon and magnesium, you can obtain a battery like that. And it?s so easy to do.
I have calculed that you obtain 0.75 watts from each cell, and you will need 4,000 cells to get 300 Watts. I?m going to make the calcules of the possible size of the 300 watt battery. but you can start posting your opinions.

Updated:
I have weighted an alkaline AA type battery and the weight is 25 Grams, so if we need 4000 cells to get 300 Watt, the battery would weight 100,000 Grams (100 Kg)
100000 g = 220.462 lb
But if we make a light battery using plastic instead metal the battery would weight 110.231 lb

therealrasta

lol.. Well good luck with that.. And definitely keep us informed with your progress and keep records of your data  :D

Rasta