Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IST'S FREE ENGERY VIBRATING NEO ZAP SPARK GAP

Started by innovation_station, July 08, 2008, 11:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

8)

IT IS AND DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS

where is the free cake you all say .....

i see it in a huge plasma flame .....

now you say but you need 15vdc 1000ma for this to work and 4w ac from a 110v ac source

hummm ...

i dont think so  :) ;)

my ist cap charger i built months ago works the same way.....

oh and it ran off a d dc 1.5 volt battery   ;D

you need the amprage to achive the desired results....

ist

becareful
with the neos  do not use your hands

next tests are useing a dc carbon brush as the contact to the neo insted of stranded copper wire or brass flatstock

enjoy
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

come on guys......

are you gonna build it and show it ??

this is almost the SIMPLEST FORM OR PROOF OF FREE ENGERY !!!!

get on it already!!!!

lol

what if i tell you you dont even need a tranny.....

hummmmm

magic ....

ist

create a plasma and tap it ......
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

hydrocontrol

You created a new topic but no pictures, diagrams or links. What are we going to build or show. Okay I'll bite.
So what is a "free engery vibrating neo zap spark gap" ?

innovation_station

sorry you will find no links on the net for this one  :)

and why should i post drws and pics i have built this post your work on it here

if you do not know this units job operation or use DO NOT BUILD IT !!!!

this can hurt you

this unit can be adapted to the WATER FOR FUEL SPARK PLUG OR HEATER IGNITION POWER SUPPLY

amoung electricty generator aplactions

it has 1 million uses....

ist

i used a fish air pump i added some neos to the vibrating arm...  to create a plasma

essencally it is a relay  8)

i have built this thing manny ways

for almost the last year...   im sure it can be made self sustaining ... ;)

innovation_station

im gonna add 1 more thing

if we need amparage then we can use the oppsite if we like the oppsite to amparage is hi voltage...   exactally like the ying yang  hi voltage low amparge  = low voltage high amparge  ;) and in reverse  8)

think about it ...

ist